Rumor: Konami is set to revive Metal Gear, Castlevania & Silent Hill

ziggypossum

At most I can just see this being a licensing thing. I doubt Konami are desperate enough to want to sell out three of their major franchises just like that especially when they still make money off mobile and Pachinko stuff. However since the only real source is some vague Tweets and a 4chan thread from two months ago I'm going to have to give a hard doubt on this being real.

8 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Yeah the mass majority of people would disagree with you completely on that one...

maybe so but would you care about PT if it didn't have kojima's name on it? As I would put a big bet on no one would care about it if it didn't have his name on it. I mean it is just over hyped crap if you ask me but am going off topic here and am not here to start anything.

1 minute ago, KANERKB said:

maybe so but would you care about PT if it didn't have kojima's name on it? As I would put a big bet on no one would care about it if it didn't have his name on it. I mean it is just over hyped crap if you ask me but am going off topic here and am not here to start anything.

I’m not a kojima fan so yes I still would be interested in it because pt was fantastic and I have never be interested in a silent hill game until that demo. Just because you personally didn’t like it doesn’t make it overhyped. If the mass majority love it then how is it overhyped? Lol y’all float that overhyped bullshit way to much without even knowing how to use that word properly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rolltideroll157 said:

I’m not a kojima fan so yes I still would be interested in it because pt was fantastic and I have never be interested in a silent hill game until that demo. Just because you personally didn’t like it doesn’t make it overhyped. If the mass majority love it then how is it overhyped? Lol y’all float that overhyped bullshit way to much without even knowing how to use that word properly.

So because I didn't like it means it was not over hyped? ok so from your point of view because so and so likes fallout 76 it means it is a good game? I don't like Kojima at all as anything he touches becomes over hyped and I have more things I hate of his but take a look at death stranding. a game about going from a to b a boring game to me but to others is liked. many hated it, many loved it and guess what made people did, over hyped it.

I might come off as either a hypocrite or an asshole but if you thought PT was fantastic you need to really play more horror games as I have played a lot of horror games and the last great horror game I saw was outlast even though it ripped off Amnesia it did a very good job at making you feel hopeless as for PT it was just a simple walk down a hallway hearing random crap and cheap jump scare and a crapy poorly made puzzle will pop up where you end up in the same hall again but now you need to look at something in the right way to keep going I mean if you want something that does that look up .flow it might be a top down view but it deals with the same kind of topics.

Sorry I go on and on but PT from all the ways I see it as was over hyped crap.

• Like 1

Kojima's stated that he's pretty much done with the Metal Gear series. I think he's pretty much sick and tired of directing those games after being dragged back time and time again to make another by either the fans or the publisher even after stating that each game would be his last. So if Sony does ever end up acquiring the Metal Gear ip, it would probably be directed by someone new.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KANERKB said:

So because I didn't like it means it was not over hyped? ok so from your point of view because so and so likes fallout 76 it means it is a good game? I don't like Kojima at all as anything he touches becomes over hyped and I have more things I hate of his but take a look at death stranding. a game about going from a to b a boring game to me but to others is liked. many hated it, many loved it and guess what made people did, over hyped it.

I might come off as either a hypocrite or an asshole but if you thought PT was fantastic you need to really play more horror games as I have played a lot of horror games and the last great horror game I saw was outlast even though it ripped off Amnesia it did a very good job at making you feel hopeless as for PT it was just a simple walk down a hallway hearing random crap and cheap jump scare and a crapy poorly made puzzle will pop up where you end up in the same hall again but now you need to look at something in the right way to keep going I mean if you want something that does that look up .flow it might be a top down view but it deals with the same kind of topics.

Sorry I go on and on but PT from all the ways I see it as was over hyped crap.

Well seeing as the majority dislike fallout 76 it definitely isn’t overhyped. So once again I don’t think you know how to actually use the word overhyped. Also it seems like you just have a hatred towards Kojima in general and would assume you would love pt if you never knew he was the one that made it. But either way this is pointless to talk about since this rumor is probably bullshit anyways.

• Like 2