Contraptions Level Walkthrough Guide

Dukes4369

1 hour ago, Jauk91 said:

Great work, have already done these levels but its a good guide :) i am missing a few on the 80-100 which i cannot really solve. Looking forward to those videos :)

Completed the game on sunday afternoon and running through it for a friend of mine also. Been working hard trying to get videos done and up on my YouTube channel and also posting them on here as i do them, if you are stuck on a particular level? I would be glad to help as i said on other forum post. Just message me on PlayStation ??

Levels 61 - 70

Level 67 is a bit finicky regarding the clothes peg position, so you might have to fine tweak it. The second tennis ball i move to the top right position you might not need as i didn't hit anything due to my position being slightly off.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, DoctorxDx said:

Thanks so much for your guides!

Thank you for taking the time out of you schedule to check them out, will be working on doing videos for levels 81 - 90 a bit later and hoping to get that up sometime tonight. Glad you like them, much appreciated. ??   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaTreOriginal said:

I cant complete only 91 level :(

Hi @DaTreOriginal Got your message on ps4 earlier, have sent you 2 replies at 18:43 & 20:18 no worries if your not on. Will be working on Levels 91 - 100 tomorrow, if you do manage to get on i don't mind doing that particular level through share play if required. ?

23 hours ago, Magicloud-MB said:

Thank you @Dukes4369 - tried doing it alone but got stuck on some. Appreciate the time you put into this!

No probs at all @Magicloud-MB glad you got it completed, even though i show you away of doing it, you might have came up with a different way of solving levels than i did. In the end we are all here to help each other, so i am pleased i could help you & congrats on platinum ??