¿Have you realized "Coronavirus" and "C-virus" thing?

AlucardSnakeXZ27

Tell me I am not the only one playing RE6 these times and see they "predicted" that "Coronavirus" thing; it came from CHINA, got "R. A. C. O. O. N. letters, First Letter "C" like "C" virus (I know it comes from "Chrysalid").

Ok maybe was stupid but wanted to see if more people had that crazy thougths. :D

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, damon8r351 said:

Coronaviruses are a genus of viruses. The 2002 SARS outbreak and the 2012 MERS outbreak were also coronaviruses, particularly nasty ones. The common cold is a rhinovirus, there's edenoviruses, enteroviruses, etc. You know how organisms have Latin names, like the grey wolf is known as Canis lupus? "Lupus" is the species, "canis" is the genus? Coronavirus is the genus for outbreak. I can't imagine if the outbreak was caused by a rhinovirus, because then that word would enter everybody's everyday speech and they'd think rhinoviruses are the end times, not knowing they'd been catching and surviving rhinoviruses practically their entire life.

I read that in Dr. Cox's voice.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, damon8r351 said:

Coronaviruses are a genus of viruses. The 2002 SARS outbreak and the 2012 MERS outbreak were also coronaviruses, particularly nasty ones. The common cold is a rhinovirus, there's edenoviruses, enteroviruses, etc. You know how organisms have Latin names, like the grey wolf is known as Canis lupus? "Lupus" is the species, "canis" is the genus? Coronavirus is the genus for outbreak. I can't imagine if the outbreak was caused by a rhinovirus, because then that word would enter everybody's everyday speech and they'd think rhinoviruses are the end times, not knowing they'd been catching and surviving rhinoviruses practically their entire life.

...... I like things and stuff

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/03/2020 at 6:30 AM, damon8r351 said:

Reading this and then looking at your profile pic is gold. 

• Like 1