Comeback Kid trophy glitched.

BurnedChipmunk

I've done this multiple times on multiple races and it hasn't unlocked it says. "Go from last place to first place in the last lap of a race and win". I have purposely trundled along in last place until it said "Final Lap" then bombed it into first place and won the race on multiple races. Trophy won't pop. Am I just screwed here?

• Like 1

This was happening for me, I was able to get it to work by loading the game up in offline solo and then quitting back to the menu, loading up an online one and then doing the race in solo play. Not sure why it can be quite buggy. I did it on the oval track circuit

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 26/03/2020 at 7:08 AM, JPB1973 said:

I can confirm the above.  I attempted multiple times unsuccessfully under the play solo option in the lobby (I was still logged on to EA), then I switched to play online and then play solo under the race option and got it immediately after the race was over, having come from behind in the 3rd lap, Vertigo at 120.

I can confirm the same. I tried the race so many times offline, I just couldn't get the achivement. I did it with SOLO online play. It unlocked.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/7/2021 at 8:02 PM, Leo3572 said:

I had the same problem, but when I switched from solo to online mode and changed difficulty from easy to medium, it worked first try. Additional players in the race were not required.

The difficulty change is not necessary. However, playing online, is.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.2.2022 at 1:52 AM, Lance_87 said:

The difficulty change is not necessary. However, playing online, is.

Actually that's not fully right. I haven't played online for a second so far (due to lack of PSN+), but was able to achieve this trophy in Solo play only. However, I was connected to the Internet if you mean that. But for some reason, it only worked with staying on last place for 3 full laps and gaining the lead only 100m before the finish line.

• 2 weeks later...

I just achieved this in complete solo mode. I believe just a swap over from solo to online and vice versa works just fine because i tried this in online mode and it didn’t work but then switched over to solo and it popped straight after the race. Also just to make sure, i kept it real close on the circuit race up until 90% which is when i just took over from last to first so perhaps that could’ve been a factor? But I think it’s more so just a change between the modes

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...