Camo and Facepaint?

1 hour ago, Deceptrox said:

You are missing something, it happened to me with the facepaint trophy. Start a new game using your cleared game save file and compare your camos and facepaints with a guide to see which ones you are missing.

I'm not, I already did that and everything is accounted for. I mentioned that in the OP. That's why I'm confused and asking in the first place

It's been reported that trophies get glitchy if you don't pick "I like MGS3" at the start of a playthrough. If you check your list and you see that you have all camos, this most likely happend for both these trophies and you'll have to start a completely new playthrough focussing on these. 

20 minutes ago, Startropy X said:

It's been reported that trophies get glitchy if you don't pick "I like MGS3" at the start of a playthrough. If you check your list and you see that you have all camos, this most likely happend for both these trophies and you'll have to start a completely new playthrough focussing on these. 

That...is aggrivating. I'll obviously do it if I have to but I'm looking where I can to find a way to trigger them without that...is there any way that folks might know?

5 minutes ago, Raqus said:

That...is aggrivating. I'll obviously do it if I have to but I'm looking where I can to find a way to trigger them without that...is there any way that folks might know?

It won't be possible as you have already obtained all camos and skins and so there is nothing in the game anymore that can trigger the trophies. Not only this, but if it is in fact because you didn't pick "I like MGS3" you would run the risk of them glitching again if you have an earlier save, so you'd just waste more time. You will almost certainly have to start a new playthrough. Luckily if you play on Very Easy the game isn't too long, especially if you focus on only those collectibles. Just need to make sure you have the mythical serpent in your inventory, clear bosses by stamina depletion, you know the lot. Sorry my dude. 

• 1 year later...
On 3/17/2020 at 10:30 AM, Stardroid said:

It won't be possible as you have already obtained all camos and skins and so there is nothing in the game anymore that can trigger the trophies. Not only this, but if it is in fact because you didn't pick "I like MGS3" you would run the risk of them glitching again if you have an earlier save, so you'd just waste more time. You will almost certainly have to start a new playthrough. Luckily if you play on Very Easy the game isn't too long, especially if you focus on only those collectibles. Just need to make sure you have the mythical serpent in your inventory, clear bosses by stamina depletion, you know the lot. Sorry my dude. 

For me it was the serpent, and i remember i missed picking up fire camo after the fight, but if you do new game plus you not only need to pick up missing camo, but also get MAINTENANCE one again, it gets removed from inventory.