Trophy thoughts?

charxsetsuna

Sad that there is no platinum trophy though is good this comes included with the preorder of Doom Eternal which I’m currently downloading. I played Doom 64 a little when I was a kid back in the N64 era and liked it even if we just rent it on Blockbuster.

This guy basically has guides for every single trophy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoaUb6DiiKqSDTb4dPqeBSg/videos

I'm not sure if getting the demon keys in the lost mission counts though since it says "get all three demon keys in the MAIN CAMPAIGN" but once I get the game tomorrow, I'll certainly test it. Looks like you can get 100% in this game in like 20 minutes, if that, thanks to the password and level select system.

• Like 3

i'll get 64 later when it's stand alone, im so fuckin pissed off at doom eternal. fuck that piece of shit game. I can't believe they removed a decent multiplayer replaced it with this 2v1 unbalanced broteam fucking shit demon mode and then, make us grind for 666 kills in that shithole game mode. fuck eternal right in the ass. fuck bethesda too :/.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

i'll get 64 later when it's stand alone, im so fuckin pissed off at doom eternal. fuck that piece of shit game. I can't believe they removed a decent multiplayer replaced it with this 2v1 unbalanced broteam fucking shit demon mode and then, make us grind for 200 kills in that shithole game mode. fuck eternal right in the ass. fuck bethesda too :/.

Fixed, 666 demons is through the single player 

6 hours ago, griffin123456789 said:

6 hours ago, griffin123456789 said:

This guy basically has guides for every single trophy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoaUb6DiiKqSDTb4dPqeBSg/videos

I'm not sure if getting the demon keys in the lost mission counts though since it says "get all three demon keys in the MAIN CAMPAIGN" but once I get the game tomorrow, I'll certainly test it. Looks like you can get 100% in this game in like 20 minutes, if that, thanks to the password and level select system.

I can confirm this is a very easy completion 1/10 about an hour and can all be done via warp and codes. And you will have to warp to map 30 for the three demon keys trophy with this code " V87L 7C28 BDT1 59VB" and once you get to the room with the key use this quick video to get the key https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKdZe8UuNRE  .  

Other than that you can follow the channel that griffin linked for the remainder of the trophies as they have what codes you need to use and how to quickly get through the levels that need to be beaten.

Edited by KTILLA23

13 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

i'll get 64 later when it's stand alone, im so fuckin pissed off at doom eternal. fuck that piece of shit game. I can't believe they removed a decent multiplayer replaced it with this 2v1 unbalanced broteam fucking shit demon mode and then, make us grind for 666 kills in that shithole game mode. fuck eternal right in the ass. fuck bethesda too :/.

people are getting the 666 kills by the end of level 2 I think.  Lol.  Just play the game it comes naturally.  You can boost all the 2v1 trophies in about 3 hrs.

• Like 1

I wish they would of just made you complete the entire game from start to finish, WITHOUT using the password system and basically playing on the difficulty level below Nightmare (Ultra Violence).

This is like when Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary came out in 2016, they basically made it where you can jump to any level in the game and use cheats whenever the hell you wanted. Completely ruined it for me because there was virtually no challenge at all. You could jump to the boss level in all five episodes. So basically the new episode that came with this version of Duke Nukem 3D was barely even played, because everybody practically skipped to the final level.

They even brought back the old voice actor of Duke Nukem from all those years ago (1996 to 2016) for the new episode. Just wasted potential.

At least DOOM 64 isn't completely easy, but it's still a shame they couldn't of expanded the trophy list and actually make you beat the game properly without using passwords.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2020 at 9:08 PM, Spaz said:

I wish they would of just made you complete the entire game from start to finish, WITHOUT using the password system and basically playing on the difficulty level below Nightmare (Ultra Violence).

This is like when Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary came out in 2016, they basically made it where you can jump to any level in the game and use cheats whenever the hell you wanted. Completely ruined it for me because there was virtually no challenge at all. You could jump to the boss level in all five episodes. So basically the new episode that came with this version of Duke Nukem 3D was barely even played, because everybody practically skipped to the final level.

They even brought back the old voice actor of Duke Nukem from all those years ago (1996 to 2016) for the new episode. Just wasted potential.

At least DOOM 64 isn't completely easy, but it's still a shame they couldn't of expanded the trophy list and actually make you beat the game properly without using passwords.

Exactly... I wish a 100% were more indicative of player interest. Even though I'm playing through all the levels, you know many people will just turn n' burn with passwords and move on. Previous Doom releases (e.g. Doom Classic Complete) at least let you earn trophies by fleshing out all the content, so this is kind of disappointing. 

5 hours ago, grilled_cheez_3 said:

Previous Doom releases (e.g. Doom Classic Complete) at least let you earn trophies by fleshing out all the content, so this is kind of disappointing. 

Which got delisted unfortunately...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 20/03/2020 at 10:43 AM, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

You enjoyed it then? ?