Ratchet gladiator is only psn digital title and is the Europe version support trophies

shai_sr12345

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.4.2020 at 9:17 AM, Samuel_8552651 said:

I started playing the deadlocked ratchet a few days ago, I'm on the shaar planet but there are 2 skill points on the maraxus planet that is listed that I got but I haven't even arrived on this planet yet. How did this happen?

Maybe it a bug in the game but maybe it a good one I played years ago the ps2 version and I don't think it was happened on that version as well. Tried to get to this planet after you use those skill point to see what will show you when you will get there. I didn't start the ps3 version of the game yet so I didn't experience that as well

Thank you for answering but I already left this game aside, I have no desire to continue. In my oldest account I got the platinum for this ratchet deadlocked but a hacker released my trophies in the game of call of duty black ops 2 playing online in zombi mode. So I decided to make this new account and in this new account I don't play any games online anymore, only in my old account that I play online.