All Upgrades Glitch

TheKirbs

• 2 weeks later...

I’m playing PS5 version. Completed game, chose to upgrade sling during play through so going back to upgrade equipment for last trophy. When I try the glitch it blinks the text at the bottom that says “find a crafting table to upgrade”. I don’t have any of the upgrades done here at chapter 10 for equipment. By the end of my game I had nearly all the upgrades done so not sure if that means I need to play from 10 on to focus on equipment now? Sighh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/07/2021 at 0:59 PM, SlipingJimmy said:

Hi all can confirm Inventory bug still exists in PS5, same process as before with ps4, have uploaded video for proof. All PS5  inventory trophies popped while doing this.

I can't get it to work, watched this video and read the text guide and it's not happening for me.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2021 at 10:59 PM, corder said:

I can't get it to work, watched this video and read the text guide and it's not happening for me.

Oh it worked. I was doing the wrong thing before that’s why it is not upgrading, what you should do is before you select which equipment to upgrade, select an upgraded slot (white diamond) then start crafting the ammo, before finishing to craft the ammo, move the selected slot to the slot you want to upgrade. You will notice that the progress bar of upgrading the ammo will be slower. Then the equipment should be upgraded after crafting the ammo

Edited by martextreme16
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2021-06-18 at 3:40 PM, toschi1508 said:

Can anyone do this glitch? It never works for me, it creates very fast then ends up creating ammunition, in all videos the bar goes slowly until creating the update, can someone help me??

I have tried very many times, until I realized my mistake - DO NOT RELEASE THE (X) BUTTON and navigate with Left Stick. It just works that way.

After each trophy (Not a toy anymore / Handfull of pockets) my PS4 did crash...

Still works 04/01/2022

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can confirm works as 1st June 2022 on PS5

I had a few game crashes and realised the issue is I’m upgrading an item that not allowed. If you update the next available one the game won’t crash.

Also don’t release the X button, hold it until everything upgraded. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...