PS5 Live Stream!

Dav9834

1 hour ago, Dav9834 said:

This is a fresh of breath air from all the bad news we've been seeing, and actually perked me up a bit from being sick and isolated.

Agreed!

With all the info Microsoft revealed of the XSX yesterday, I'd be surprised if Sony didn't show the console.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

Sony has always been either the last or next to last to reveal their hardware so I've always wondered why people were so up in arms about the little to no information they had revealed up to now when it's been what they've always done

• Like 1

Maybe they'll announce that the PS5 launch will be delayed until 2021. With all the Corona quarantines happening around the world it might be hard to get enough components ready, plus the actual assembly of millions of consoles takes time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Millions of people around the world are in a Stay at home Status, so it's the perfect moment to announce a Digital only console, don't be surprised, just saying.

They kind of already dispelled that myth a long time ago.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

They kind of already dispelled that myth a long time ago.

Well, they've been killing the physical market little by little (all the content you need to install from discs), with exception of big sellers many companies just go digital, I know it's not something simple to take that decision but I seriously think that during this generation they'll do a significant move that even people disliking it they just have to accept it.

But, of course I hope to be wrong

5 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Well, they've been killing the physical market little by little (all the content you need to install from discs), with exception of big sellers many companies just go digital, I know it's not something simple to take that decision but I seriously think that during this generation they'll do a significant move that even people disliking it they just have to accept it.

But, of course I hope to be wrong

Second sentence of paragraph 2:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/first-playstation-5-details-revealed-ps5-specs-psv/1100-6466281/

Cerny also revealed that it is not an all-digital device, and will accept physical discs. 

• Like 4

Awesome, looking forward to it! ^_^ Hopefully there won't be any bad news like a delay or reveling the price will be over $500. ?

3 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Millions of people around the world are in a Stay at home Status, so it's the perfect moment to announce a Digital only console, don't be surprised, just saying.

If that ever happened, I'd be done with current gen consoles (or move to whichever one that still supported physical games). ? Thankfully like DaivRuels said, that won't be happening this time...

• Like 3

I hope that people will share the useful info here, or that I can watch it later when I get home (don't feel like going through the clickbait articles...). 

Ya, some (a lot) of us still have to work outside for those that don't need to go out can stay at home, so please just stay at home (and write me a summary of the reveal...) 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 4