PS5 Live Stream!

Dav9834

10 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Millions of people around the world are in a Stay at home Status, so it's the perfect moment to announce a Digital only console, don't be surprised, just saying.

It’s definitely not gonna be digital only, that’s a Microsoft move, not Sony.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, reiner- said:

This poor bloke looks like he needs to get some sleep.

He probably does, working on ps5 since probably ps4 was released

He made ps4 awesome, here's hoping he didn't get burnt out for ps5

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I hope that people will share the useful info here, or that I can watch it later when I get home (don't feel like going through the clickbait articles...). 

Ya, some (a lot) of us still have to work outside for those that don't need to go out can stay at home, so please just stay at home (and write me a summary of the reveal...) 

Yeah my office is asking us to work from home but I still come in mostly because if everyone else is gone then I'm less likely to get something from someone else and because it's nice having an entire office floor to yourself

Edited by majob

3 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Evil within 3,RE8(WONT HAPPENYET), NEW DINO CRISIS, NEW SYPHON FILTER, NEW SPLINTER CELL PLEASE, NEW KILLZONE, THESE ARE THE GAMES IM Hoping will also get announced aswell1f44d.png btw is it in an hour from now?

Yep in a litte more than 1hour ;) (add 15 min :D)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seblegamer said:

Hope to see something about games too ... with real gameplay and showing a difference with PS4 Pro 

4 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Evil within 3,RE8(WONT HAPPENYET), NEW DINO CRISIS, NEW SYPHON FILTER, NEW SPLINTER CELL PLEASE, NEW KILLZONE, THESE ARE THE GAMES IM Hoping will also get announced aswell1f44d.png 

It would be cool, but don't expect any game announcements, guys. They'll most likely show some tech demos and/or comparisons similar to that Spider-Man loading footage from 2019.

Like rikwebb said:

2 hours ago, rikwebb said:

This is pretty much going to be what the GDC presentation was going to be before it was cancelled as this week was GDC week

With all the technical numbers and features like backwards competibility (hopefully).

Edited by Alderriz
  • Like 1