Hostile mode help

I miss 3 star in the last two maps in hostile mode "hostiles on the range" and "nukehouse" are there good places to go? I saw on YouTube there are no useful guides even glitches that can help. thank you

Edited by hrc9980
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 17.3.2020 at 8:14 PM, hrc9980 said:

I miss 3 star in the last two maps in hostile mode "hostiles on the range" and "nukehouse" are there good places to go? I saw on YouTube there are no useful guides even glitches that can help. thank you

Run around in circles and pick of one enemy by another. I also remember running up the stairs and camp in the bedroom for a few seconds. Kill a few enemies that storm the room and then leave out the window. Never stay anywhere for more than 5 seconds 

• 3 years later...

For anyone new to hostiles mode in this game; the trophy guide says Hostile Intel is the hardest map in Hostiles mode but I found it to be the easiest. If you go to the far north side of the map there is an alleyway from north to south that you can use as a chokepoint. Occasionally an enemy will spawn behind you so keep an eye on the minimap but most of the time they will be spawning in areas that lead to the chokepoint. If you get overrun you can retreat and there is a box you can go prone behind while you reload. Happy hunting.

• Like 1