Future Add-ons

puckelberry

There's no word from the developers or publishers that the Close Encounters and Off The Grid DLC packs will be released for consoles, and I doubt that it will happen anytime soon. However, it sure would be strange if they decided not to release those two DLC packs for consoles as they're clearly not done working on the console versions. First thing upcoming is the free content update with the Superbug Initiative and Sandbox mode, which are both planned to release on consoles on 31st of March. So if we'll see the two mentioned DLC packs, it won't be before April - and probably not before May as well.

9 hours ago, puckelberry said:

Good to know, I can't get over how addictive this game is. I think I've realised I enjoy tycoon games

Big fan of tycoon games too, I recommend to you Farm Together and Megaquarium two fantastic indie tycoon games. Big pharma is another one developed by the same studio that made Megaquarium but I haven't played that one, I assume it's good too. Be on the lookout for Planet Coaster releasing later this year. My dream is to get a good restaurant tycoon/simulation game soon. 

Regarding your question, the DLC will most likely come to PS4 but we will have to wait a couple of months to see them I think.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 20/01/2021 at 0:52 PM, gafpiratehook said:

https://www.twopointstudios.com/two-point-hospital-jumbo-edition-coming-to-consoles

So "Off the Grid" and "Close Encounters" will be out on march 5th: more trophies to be added?

Looking at the steam achievements for the PC version, I'd guess we're getting 12 new trophies in the Jumbo update - 5 for Off the Grid, 5 for Close Encounters and 2 for Remix

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Heather342 said:

Looking at the steam achievements for the PC version, I'd guess we're getting 12 new trophies in the Jumbo update - 5 for Off the Grid, 5 for Close Encounters and 2 for Remix

Let's see, for now I just wait going for 100% so in case of more trophies to come I'll wipe them all in the same period.

Bring it!

My understand Is that they will be paid DLC. Which is cool with me, they deserve every penny.

According to PS report card I got in the mail TPH was my top game with 176 hours. It definitely didn't feel that much to me but I'm ready for more.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

1 hour ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Bring it!

My understand Is that they will be paid DLC. Which is cool with me, they deserve every penny.

According to PS report card I got in the mail TPH was my top game with 176 hours. It definitely didn't feel that much to me but I'm ready for more.

The Remix stages are free, but yeah the other elements are paid DLC packs

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Would the Jumbo Edition Upgrade work with my disc or is that an upgrade for digital copies only?

The “upgrade” seems to basically just be a purchase key to unlock access to parts of the overnight patch. Haven’t tested my purchase to make sure it works yet, but it’s supposed to be for both.

12 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

The “upgrade” seems to basically just be a purchase key to unlock access to parts of the overnight patch. Haven’t tested my purchase to make sure it works yet, but it’s supposed to be for both.

Thanks for the reply. It's exactly as you said. I just bought it and tested it. It works perfectly with the disc, everything is there.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VeldinX said:

Seems the REMIX trophies may be glitched. Has anyone been able to unlock them? I’ve completed the star challenges on the first three but the “World 1” trophy didn’t unlock. 

Same thing happened to me: I completed the R.E.M.I. X version of the first three hospitals but no trophy!

Edited by Faio_92

7 hours ago, VeldinX said:

Seems the REMIX trophies may be glitched. Has anyone been able to unlock them? I’ve completed the star challenges on the first three but the “World 1” trophy didn’t unlock. 

0% earned rate both here and on PSN. Know it’s still really early days but that’s not a good sign!