Check out Habroxia and Perils of Baking !!!

1 hour ago, skinnybass said:

Perils of Baking doesn't seem to be available in my region (Brazil), while Habroxia is. Any ideas why?

Hey, I believe at the time of Perils of Baking I was not able to release there, due to a ratings issue.

This may have been a misunderstanding on my end as it was my first time releasing a game.

I think that I can get it out in Brazil now, and will try to do so.

I double checked the Twin Breaker release and can assure you that it is set to launch in Brazil.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

UPDATE:

I just submitted the store data for Perils of Baking to release in Brazil, it is set for the earliest release date possible March 27th.

It is possible that it will show up earlier than that, so let me know if you (or anyone else in Brazil) can confirm that it is out.

Edited by breathofwater
UPDATE
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 2:49 PM, breathofwater said:

UPDATE:

I just submitted the store data for Perils of Baking to release in Brazil, it is set for the earliest release date possible March 27th.

It is possible that it will show up earlier than that, so let me know if you (or anyone else in Brazil) can confirm that it is out.

Can confirm Perils of Baking is available in Brazil as of March 27th. Thanks Barry!

• Like 1