Long Rant Incoming In 3... 2... 1... BOMBS AWAAAAY!

MrTacoNinja

RPG is my genre, always has been. Compared to all the RPG's I've played between the PS3 and PS4 this one goes in my book as being the worst. And agreed completely, any of the DLC available is absolutely pointless and isn't worth a single penny from your wallet. This same lack of creativity and effort you see in the DLC is dominant throughout the entirety of the base game - every aspect of it.

I'm sorry but for me Warhammer Chaosbane was complete, utter shit and wasn't worth what I payed for it.

Play through it 4 times and unlock the platinum and then tell me if you still like it.

Anyway, this pile of horrendous shit has now blue-lighted my system 4 times and this time around my system hasn't been able to recover and bounce back from it. Fucking piece of shit game. No game has ever done this to my system. Play it at your own risk.

-UPDATE-

I got my system working again but this time around it took a hell of a lot longer to finally boot for me. Coincidence or is it really this game that's doing it? Like I said, never once had this problem until this game here.

-UPDATE-

My hard drive is fried and I now need to replace it. Maybe it was just bad timing and the game itself had nothing to do with it at all. If that's the case than my apologies for some of the information I listed as being the game's fault (crashing, stalling, lagging, freezing, etc.).

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Play through it 4 times and unlock the platinum and then tell me if you still like it.

Anyway, this pile of horrendous shit has now blue-lighted my system 4 times and this time around my system hasn't been able to recover and bounce back from it. Fucking piece of shit game. No game has ever done this to my system. Play it at your own risk.

I haven’t read your endless list of complaints but just how can you hate a game THAT bad, play it 4 times and plat it? I mean you really traumatised yourself... knowing you were losing your shit. That sounds mental to me.

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 2

Because I'm a dedicated trophy hunter and care about my completion rating. Had I known what I do now I would have never started this game. Endless list? Yeah um, pretty sure there's an end to it. My "endless list". Sure thing bud. ?

Edited by MrTacoNinja

On 18/03/2020 at 9:30 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

snip

I was legit thinking while reading this about doing a copypasta in the D3 forum.

I think Warhammer overall has alot of terrible games. While there seems to be some great ones it shouldn't take four terrible games to get one good to great one. They also need to stop relying on devs that give them the cheapest price.

Btw in 40K universe I'm still surprised they haven't tried to do a modern game based on the Horus Legacy novels. Instead of our 10th iteration of Space Hulk

18 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Because I'm a dedicated trophy hunter and care about my completion rating. Had I known what I do now I would have never started this game.

Do some more research next time then. You’re going to get bald at this point. ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/3/2020 at 7:21 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

I did do my research, I always do. There wasn't anything detailed on it, especially from a trophy hunter's perspective.

Yeah, you are a really trophy hunter and the trophy of complete the game 4 times, one each character is terrifying annoying.

If i would do a trophy guide for this game, my recommendation would use two controllers (to accounts of course) in all story quest. 

1st player for the plat and 2nd controller for all game with elessa (allways her) in the 3rd last roads.

On 3/31/2020 at 8:30 AM, jimbi87 said:

Yeah, you are a really trophy hunter and the trophy of complete the game 4 times, one each character is terrifying annoying.

If i would do a trophy guide for this game, my recommendation would use two controllers (to accounts of course) in all story quest. 

1st player for the plat and 2nd controller for all game with elessa (allways her) in the 3rd last roads.

What... on earth... did he say??? Lmao!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 6:34 AM, SecondGenesis said:

Damn, tell us how you really feel! Is it still that bad, even on the current sale it on now?

I have no idea. There was a patch that dropped while I was still playing it that added a free, new character but I rejected the patch fearing it might glitch a trophy or add another playthrough to that god-awful "Finish the game as each character" trophy. So who knows, maybe they fixed stuff, made improvements... no clue my friend. Sorry.

• 2 years later...

Lmfao!! That was an epic rant Taco! Compared to an ARPG like Diablo 3 this game certainly leaves a lot to be desired, but it’s actually not that bad. It’s fun to play for a couple hours at a time, any more than that and I start getting bored. I got such a kick out of reading your rant though because there’s a lot of truth to what you said, even if I find it a lot more bearable than you do. ?

It’s worth noting that there’s since been a couple exploits discovered. If you have a 2nd controller and a save file right before the final boss, you can apparently rip through the Happily Ever After trophy in about 30-40 minutes. Thank god for that because I definitely wouldn’t want to run through the campaign 6 times legitimately. It’s fun, but there’s not much depth here at all so I’m looking forward to exploiting the shit out of that trophy so this game doesn’t overstay it’s welcome past the relic hunts and boss rush.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Lmfao!! That was an epic rant Taco! I got such a kick out of reading your rant.

You are very welcome! My office hours are from 9-5, M-F. I accept most major credit cards and PayPal. ?

3 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

It’s worth noting that there’s since been a couple exploits discovered. If you have a 2nd controller and a save file right before the final boss, you can apparently rip through the Happily Ever After trophy in about 30-40 minutes.

Are you freak'n kidding meeeee????!!! 

21 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

You are very welcome! My office hours are from 9-5, M-F. I accept most major credit cards and PayPal. 1f604.png

Are you freak'n kidding meeeee????!!! 

I probably should send you some money. I fucking died when I got to “SMH devs you cheap, lazy, uncreative idiots” and it only got better from there. ?

And yes! I just tried it a short while ago with another person here from PSNP and it worked like a charm. You can either do the 2 controller method, or simply have a save in front of the final boss and invite your friends in on lvl 1 characters to get credit for completing the campaign too. Just drop the difficulty down to Very Easy and the boss goes down in 5 seconds. I feel bad mentioning this here lmao but in case someone else stumbles upon this thread I thought I’d let ppl know the pain is drastically reduced with this method.

I do agree that this game is rather dull, but it's good fun for a while. decided to play it because it is on PS+ Extra. wanted to play it for a while, but I'm glad I payed for it by upgrading to Extra rather than buying the game itself.

Everything you say is on point, but for some mindless slaying it's fine. On the other hand, with Warhammer games there's a 80%+ chance that the game sucks, so expectations are pretty low. Maybe those expectations were met, so I'm ok with it. Wouldn't be if I payed 20€ (or even full price?) for the game

• Like 1