Time required for 100%?

• 2 years later...

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/211428-final-fantasy-xv-multiplayer-expansion-comrades/faqs/77190/introduction

Stick with the guide from GameFAQs above, I took 12 hours(lucky enough to get crow nest manager to appear right after finishing the game content, not much grindy) to 100% in the main game DLC, and transfer my save data to the standalone version. Spend another 2 hours to finish this game.

• 2 weeks later...

If you did it in the main game and are wondering about the standalone then it should only take you single digit hours to do in the standalone. Double Penetrator X weapon the Dragon Whisker does tons of damage if built well. You will also still rarely get players (largely Japanese) who even if not so godlike they can solo Ardyn and Ravus, they can beat them if they have another human player present. Kenny Crow (the cook, not the boss) is naturally a problem of course that could increase your time, but I actually encountered him twice myself in the timeframe I did the standalone. If you have trouble however then doing the daily with 3 other players (not AI, no one can disconnect either) apparently makes him appear for certain.