100% Still Possible in 2023?

bigrake1

On 9/21/2022 at 4:02 AM, manumatik said:

Really bummed out that the online is down, missing those 2 trophies that take literally 1 minute, what a shame.

Me and you both, buddy. What Discord do I need to join to and to whom do I need to Tweet to drum up support for this? :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/09/2022 at 11:02 AM, manumatik said:

Really bummed out that the online is down, missing those 2 trophies that take literally 1 minute, what a shame.

Online isn't really down, though. You can still play co-op. It's just for whatever stupid reason that the ship editor can't be used to share or like ships.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 1:02 AM, manumatik said:

On 9/28/2022 at 1:03 PM, langdon said:

Me and you both, buddy. What Discord do I need to join to and to whom do I need to Tweet to drum up support for this? :)

On 10/13/2022 at 10:16 AM, speedomer said:

I have started this game today and got a big surprise ??

On 10/16/2022 at 6:23 AM, Antiristus said:

Online isn't really down, though. You can still play co-op. It's just for whatever stupid reason that the ship editor can't be used to share or like ships.

Sorry to all of you. Probably two of the easiest online trophies I obtained. Reminiscent of the two easy online trophies for Gran Turismo 5. From what I hear the game itself is notoriously hard, but still.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2022 at 1:38 PM, drwhokid123 said:

Is there anyway we can notify the devs to get someone to look into this and fix the problem? It has been fixed before so surely if this is brought to someone's attention it can be fixed?

I'm sure it's possible to go out on Twitter and send the studio Housemarque a message advising of the two unobtainable trophies.  As mentioned in other comments, the coop works fine.  I'm actively playing Resogun again to try and finish off the remainder of the DLC trophies for the last two packs and I've been playing with my friend without any issues.  For whatever reason, the ship editor/creator is not online.  IMO, I don't think this was intended to be shutdown down because I can't imagine this function takes up a lot of space.  The fact that everything else is online, including the Weekly Challenges that are still going every week (I participate in them weekly, including the one this week) doesn't make a lot of sense that turning off the ship editor/creator was done purposefully.  It's more likely it was turned off accidentally, something occurred that shut it off, or there was an issue with the ship editor/creator and they just shut it down as it wasn't worth the studios time to correct it.

To sum up a long winded answer, I would reach out to Housemarque's Twitter page to see if they are aware of this issue and see if it can be fixed.  It's possible as I've seen other games get patches years later because of requests from the community.  

Edited by Paperclip1776
Updated info
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All of mine were ignored unfortunately.

Sony_XDev twitter is silent since August and they don't reply at all. AskPlaystation and Housemarque are not replying either.

I even joined Housemarque's discord only to found out few of such questions in recent months.

Everyone was advised to tweet Sony.

Edited by Zbir_Vladimir
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

any news on this? 

I have not seen any updates to the Ship Editor as of this writing.  Maybe try tweeting at Sony like I did so that they see more feedback on this topic?  Don't know if it will do any good but communication is all we have to try and restore the trophies back to 100%.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Shino1337 said:

Is there really no chance?
Also tweeted at Housemarque and Sony

You made the right decision by communicating to the channels that can re-enable the ship editor tool.  The more Resogun fans that do it, the better the chances.  I already got the trophies in question but I tweeted at both Sony and Housemarque (see my tweets I added in earlier posts to this thread) to try and plead our case to re-enable the ship editor.  

To answer your question, yes, there is a chance.  Perception becomes reality.  If a ton of players started to tweet at them, they would likely, at a minimum, respond.  Companies don't like negative attention so if there's enough noise they will try to remove/eliminate the noise.  They may say "sorry, but the ship editor is no longer supported" or something along those lines, but they would communicate.  In the end, we all have to be realistic.  There's likely not enough of us (at least at the moment) to drive any type of forced response by Housemarque or Sony.  

Keep trying to communicate.  Be professional when you do communicate.  That's what we can do to drive this.  Good luck!

Edited by Paperclip1776
Updated info
  • Like 4

I have an idea, but let me know if it isn't a decent one...

I'm going to contact playstation via their chat service, and ask for a refund on the construction kit DLC.  This is frequently being put in the sale on the store. I'm going to say that a major part of the DLC doesn't work and therefore shouldn't be sold.  Maybe if a few others did it too, we could go through that route? I did actually buy it a few months back and the last time the share ship design feature worked was June 2022.  Maybe they could go through their channels and find out exactly what is going on if they aren't responding to tweets. 

Edited by Craig_Partizan

42 minutes ago, Craig_Partizan said:

I have an idea, but let me know if it isn't a decent one...

I'm going to contact playstation via their chat service, and ask for a refund on the construction kit DLC.  This is frequently being put in the sale on the store. I'm going to say that a major part of the DLC doesn't work and therefore shouldn't be sold.  Maybe if a few others did it too, we could go through that route? I did actually buy it a few months back and the last time the share ship design feature worked was June 2022.  Maybe they could go through their channels and find out exactly what is going on if they aren't responding to tweets. 

Construction Kit DLC was a free update to the game and doesn't require you to buy the season pass.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...