Hoarder glitched

lurch_9944

i got it done before the dlc was added and did them before playing co op. not sure if that has anything to do with it. before i playe don my own i did one co op survival with a friend, and one mission co op with a friend. then did all collectables on my own then went for everything else. not sure if downgrading would help. there is also a perk to find missing collectables. maybe the other person getting them didnt fully count or something. that sucks though sorry to hear

6 minutes ago, MJ23rareair said:

Same issue. Only reason no plat.

Since once all collectibles (except hands) are found they don’t reappear playing through again...would deleting your save and starting the game from scratch

be an option/work? 

Thx

I'm thinking the DLC has caused it to glitch, since it has more collectables and i've known other games do the same thing when dlc with more collectables gets released, kind of sucks to be honest

Can't even move back to an earlier version because i have the game digitally

9 hours ago, Derqaboo said:

I can only think of is delete save. Reinstall game with no dlc downloaded and do a run through. I am going to get the lvl 100 trophy then try that. 

No need, i tweeted the devs and they said it will be fixed in an upcoming patch. A new patch released today but appears to have not included the fix, so i guess they were only made aware of it too close to the release of this update, so i suppose it'll be the next one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 2:02 PM, LucienNL said:

Glitched for me as well. I even found all DLC collectibles as well... No trophy

I did the same, I collected *everything*. They answered me on twitter that it will be patched, but that was at the beginning of April ? I guess we‘ll have to wait and see.

Or does anyone know if deleting the save game and collecting everything again works?!

2 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

I did the same, I collected *everything*. They answered me on twitter that it will be patched, but that was at the beginning of April 1f625.png I guess we‘ll have to wait and see.

Or does anyone know if deleting the save game and collecting everything again works?!

I would wait for the patch if I were you. Just to make sure.

The patch was delayed (along with rhe 2nd dlc) because of Corona virus lockdown. It's due in May now

From other people I've spoken to recently who got this trophy it seems NOT glitched if you collect all collectables entirely in co-op or entirely in solo, but if you mix (some in solo and some in co-op) the trophy will glitch