Hoarder glitched

lurch_9944

On 5/12/2020 at 5:56 PM, LucienNL said:

Still glitched after patch 1.08 today

They can‘t be serious... ?

EDIT: Seven days ago they wrote on twitter that they are still working on a fix, so I guess they just haven‘t finished it yet and favor the DLCs. I‘ll wait for the patch, I refuse to play the single played campaign a third time, two times is enough.

Edited by anotherfangirl
  • Like 1

On 12/5/2020 at 10:56 AM, LucienNL said:

Still glitched after patch 1.08 today

I asked in Rebellion Support Team about it, and the answer was...

"The team are working hard to fix this issue. They are hoping to get it resolved as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards"

So, they're still working on it.

14 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

They can‘t be serious... 1f625.png

EDIT: Seven days ago they wrote on twitter that they are still working on a fix, so I guess they just haven‘t finished it yet and favor the DLCs. I‘ll wait for the patch, I refuse to play the single played campaign a third time, two times is enough.

Same here. Ill wait too. Not going to spend hours again on something I already did.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LucienNL said:

Same here. Ill wait too. Not going to spend hours again on something I already did.

I haven't got yo lvl 100 yet so at least i can grind that and the 4 player trophy while i wait

• 1 month later...
On 17/5/2020 at 10:21 PM, ce-jota said:

Other one with all collectibles (both DLC also) and Hoarder trophy does not popup.

Finally, after patch 1.10. This "Hoarder" Trophy glitch is fixed.

You must play and reach a saferoom. Take care, I played new DLC and the trophy does NOT popup.

Then, I played first chapter (easy mode) and after enter in the saferoom i got "Hoarder" and platium. ;)

Edited by ce-jota
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ce-jota said:

Finally, after patch 1.10. This "Hoarder" Trophy glitch is fixed.

You must play and reach a saferoom. Take care, I played new DLC and the trophy does NOT popup.

Then, I played first chapter (easy mode) and after enter in the saferoom i got "Hoarder" and platium. ;)

I just did exactly what ce-jota wrote and I can also confirm that the Hoarder trophy unlocked for me. A long time wait, but worth it.

• Like 3