how to start?

Hi,

I recently bought the game and now I was wondering: Do you have any benefit from finishing the main game first or can you jump directly into the DLCs?

And another question regarding endurance: Is „Coop endurance“ the same as the normal endurance mode but with a partner? So I cannot earn the normal endurance mode trophies with a partner because this qualifies me then for the coop endurance DLC? Or is the coop endurance DLC found somewhere else and not in the main menu?

thx in advance

It's recommended to finish the story first because you get card packs and credits to buy more card packs for the score attacks and endurance. You can earn the solo endurance trophies in co-op but you need to set the challenges first.

You can do all DLCs beforehand except for Baba Yaga which is part of the main game.

You can earn some (if not all) trophies from Endurance DLC while playing coop, yes.

edit. @sk_lp_him is right, those card packs are super important for DLCs and make them significantly easier.

I would focus on main game first.

Edited by HusKy

thx for your reply guys @HusKy @sk_lp_him

Then what exactly is the difference between endurance and coop endurance besides the trophies? same mode but based on the challenges set and solo/ not solo setting you can earn the trophies from the two different DLCs? or is coop endurance a separate game mode which is not found under the regular endurance mode?

I don't remember the details but I think when you go to endurance, you can enable coop mode and invite another player. The coop mode is just an option which you can enable/disable. It's pretty much identical to solo endurance.

Now that I look at my profile, I did not trigger any "Solo Endurance" trophies when I was playing coop so maybe the trophies are exclusive to respective mode.

Needless to say, both modes are very easy and mostly just boring. You can finish each list in couple hours without too much effort.

• Like 1