Worth starting to play in March

VakaVG

So NBA 2k20 is out for 6 months right now if I’m correct and I’m thinking to get the game just right now. The biggest challenge in this trophy list is getting the GOAT collector level in MyTeam. I’m a grinder, not a money spender. Is it worth it to start playing or wait for 2k21? 

I have 2k19 and the player prices in this game are extremely low (20k MT For Galaxy opal) So I guess when 2k21 will come out the prices will also go very low in 2k20. So my idea is to grind as much as possible, never buy players and when 2k21 comes out buy all the players for the collector level. What do you guys think?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

You can still do it.  I started NBA 2K19 in Feb and got GOAT by June (I think).  Of course, GOAT looks more difficult this year as you need 2,900 cards instead of 2,500 cards.  That extra 400 is a lot, but it depends on how many cards they release in total.  

It will be a lot of grinding though.

• Like 1

If you were planning on getting, I'd do it sooner than later.

Everyday you log in you get the login reward which is either some tokens, in game currency or a pack (might be a standard pack, or consumables). If you log in for the entire week you spin the wheel to get a chance at a better pack or bulk sum of tokens or MC coins or whatever. Every bit counts when you are Free-to-Play.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...