Top of the Class

X-x-TheMayor-x-X

I couldn’t find such a menu either.

What I did instead was just to find a Contract on the guard that passes by at the very start of Final Test (I cant remember the guy’s name). It’s very easy to get a score ~120k on him by tossing a coin or two to get him behind the Car that’s at the mission exit, shoot him in the back of the head, then end the mission. So just look for a contract which has no score above 120k and you can be done in no time.

You can search for “Top of the Class” and narrow down to ICA facility location, to find many of such contracts. 

You could probably also create a contract yourself with the above guy as target on an alt account, and then just get caught on purpose to make sure you get a lower score with your alt, then do it properly on your main to beat the score.

• Like 4

• 3 years later...
On 3/19/2020 at 8:26 PM, Kristycism said:

I couldn’t find such a menu either.

What I did instead was just to find a Contract on the guard that passes by at the very start of Final Test (I cant remember the guy’s name). It’s very easy to get a score ~120k on him by tossing a coin or two to get him behind the Car that’s at the mission exit, shoot him in the back of the head, then end the mission. So just look for a contract which has no score above 120k and you can be done in no time.

You can search for “Top of the Class” and narrow down to ICA facility location, to find many of such contracts. 

You could probably also create a contract yourself with the above guy as target on an alt account, and then just get caught on purpose to make sure you get a lower score with your alt, then do it properly on your main to beat the score.

So its the score you have to beat, not the time? 

Because I created a challenge, threw the coin and got the clean kill, uploaded it with a name I could find. Logged into other profile and played the contract doing it much quicker but was detected it still let me finish but didn't give me the trophy for doing it quicker. 

As for the 10 contracts, I take it you cannot do the same one over and over? I have had the game at 100% completion on my other account but it was so long ago I cannot remember some of the requirements. 

edit

Got it. Yeah it has to be a clean kill with no detections and then you get the bonuses. Just unlocked it on my dummy account. Good to know for when I put it on this profile. Cheers, man.

Edited by DanteIshimura