Stargazer2600

We own the night trophy question

10 posts in this topic

So I have to kill all enemies in 3 locations without getting spotted. The problem I am having is knowing if I got all the enemies. I spent 3 hours last night just hunting and avoiding the technical and I still didn't get the trophy (I assume I didn't get all the enemies). So does anyone know any cues or anything that can help me know when I got all the enemies?

The best way to do it is to not talk to any of the hostages, talking to them spawns more enemies and the technical. If you just sneak around them whilst eliminating all the enemies you'll find it easier to know if you've got them all.

I had to search a bit as well. I missed two enemies who are on the first floor in the clocktower and are extremely hard to hear from outside the building. I missed them the first time i tried. Another tip i can give you is to not interact with any hostage so it doesnt trigger the jeep (and i also heard that less enemies spawn in as well). The trophy should pop as soon you kill the last enemy. Good luck ;)

Used the PowerPyx video and achieved it first try

39 minutes ago, MuzzleTea said:

I had to search a bit as well. I missed two enemies who are on the first floor in the clocktower and are extremely hard to hear from outside the building. I missed them the first time i tried. Another tip i can give you is to not interact with any hostage so it doesnt trigger the jeep (and i also heard that less enemies spawn in as well). The trophy should pop as soon you kill the last enemy. Good luck ;)

So I can still get the trophy if I don't talk to the hostages?

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

So I can still get the trophy if I don't talk to the hostages?

True. It will come up even if you haven't talked to them yet. Killing all the enemies in the pool, clocktower, and church areas that are already there is enough.

And when this is all done and you start talking to the hostages, have a molotov ready for the technical. One molotov = no more technical.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge

2 minutes ago, RadiantFlamberge said:

True. It will come up even if you haven't talked to them yet. Killing all the enemies in the pool, clocktower, and church areas that are already there is enough.

And when this is all done and you start talking to the hostages, have a molotov ready for the technical. One molotov = no more technical.

is killing the technical required?

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

is killing the technical required?

Actually no. Once you've already earned WOTN by clearing out all enemies in the three areas without getting seen and having them call for backup, then you revisit each one and start talking to the hostages afterward... you can just avoid the technical, but killing it is helpful. IINM, the first time you talk to a hostage will spawn it.

If an enemy does spot you, you have a last chance to stop him from calling backup. Kill him quick.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge

3 hours ago, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

The best way to do it is to not talk to any of the hostages, talking to them spawns more enemies and the technical. If you just sneak around them whilst eliminating all the enemies you'll find it easier to know if you've got them all.

got it :) made a load of a difference since I didn't have to worry about a technical lol

Can't stress enough how easier this trophy gets if you do not talk to the hostages. For everything else just follow one of the many guides on youtube for an optimal path and you can get it first try. Really easy