Time-based deliveries for Growth of a Legend

PhyrxianLibrarin

OK so as I wander through COVID BT infested American delivering packages for Amazon Bridges, I've been trying to pick up premium deliveries that happen to fall along my route. Most of the time these go off without a hitch and I get my S-rank. But whenever it's a time-based delivery, no matter how fast I get there, the game only gives me an A. Is there any way to see what the threshold is for these times? I've gotten 20-minute time limited deliveries to their destination in like 5 minutes, and the game still doesn't consider that good enough.

It's generally really fast. I'm not sure what the actual threshold is ( I think it's about 1/5th of the target time - so really, really fast ) - it's been a little while since I've been back in the game - but it's usually 4 minutes or less for most of them from what I remember. Good usage of ziplines & roads will definitely help if you're struggling still. And while doing them with other deliveries is possible, it might be better to just focus on them instead, so you can just straight-up book it.

• Like 2

I don't think there's a way to see the threshold for times but yeah, like mentioned above it pretty much is based off 1/5th of the time which is best done through ziplines. Usually something that's supposed to be 20 minutes will have about 5 or less minutes for the S Rank. There are a few in the mountain area for example that would be like 5 minutes and the S Rank would be less than a minute. Ziplines really will go a long way so be sure to place them down as best you can and be sure to test them out before accepting a delivery so that way you can be sure if you're comfortable with the route. And be sure to repair other players ziplines if they are in a good spot.

Two tips after getting the plat: 

1) Rebuild all roads ASAP. If you are trying to boost your speed rank, nothing helps more than doing the big timed missions in a truck. Those are nearly impossible without roads, but extremely doable with them built up. You'll get S-Rank and thousands of likes. 

2) If it is a smaller timed order, you need good zip line routes. Usually the ones from other players are solid to build a framework around, but don't feel committed to them if they don't fit in your world. You need to know your zip-line routes. You'll be running them a lot in end-game. It is much better to get them right early on. The game is super easy once you have them built up properly. No BT's, no Mules, no snow or rocks can get in your way with a good zip system. It was very satisfying the first time I zipped from Lake Knot to Mountain Knot in S-Rank speed. 

• Like 1

Any good place to grind time-based deliveries?

Just figured out re-deliveries don't count towards this trophy which is really stupid! It needs to be all unique deliveries.... more grind to already over-grinded game...

Edited by stfraw

Spent most of the weekend building up a network of zip-lines around the mountains, it turns out even the roads aren't fast enough to S-rank some of the longer ones. Now it's just a matter of locating the time-based missions, considering there are like 500 standard orders there are way less time/miscellaneous ones than I expected. I'm hoping that leveling my time up to 60 will also 5-star a bunch of connections without even trying.

• 4 weeks later...

I am a bit late, but what i found helps also is truck and bikes have a boost. I only found out watching a video on youtube, when on are in a truck or bike press L3 and it will boost like when you hit this boost signs, just be careful with corners. really helpful with those mission where there is a lot of weight.