Boosting methods

Just picked this game up on sale. I'm not a huge Warhammer fan but I do enjoy Diablo-esque games. How dead is the online in this game? I've looked a little bit online into boosting methods and there apparently is a relatively easy method where a high-level player can power level a lower level character to the benefit of both. I've posted the link below. 

I definitely struggle finding online games sometimes, best way i managed 50 online matches was everytime i finished a mission, i would get set back to the hub and before sorting any of my loot or perk points, id search for a match, on average id say it took about 4 - 6 mins to join up to someone. The trophy you are talking about is absolutely solid legit, im level 60 something, with a great build and knowledge of the game, and it seemed impossible, enemies are doing like 400% more damage with a similar increase to their health. Definitely boost that one. If you want help id be more than happy, just hit me up with a msg if you like :) best of luck inquisitor!

Edit: just realised you were just on about xp boosting which is easy i think, i was talking about the trophy for doing i think 10 missions on hardest difficulty. A level 5 basically starts a mission on highest and lets the high level player beat it for them. Again if youd like help just ask me on ps4 :)

Edited by OnlyCass
Whoopsie

2 hours ago, predator086siren said:

I have a few questions if you could answer them 

Do you guys think the Imperium Edition is worth the extra dollar?

Also how stable is the game ?

Does it crash often?

Can i play everithyng co op?

Can i do everithyng by myself?

Id say its worth i think gives access too all the dlc trophies except thelast set.

I haven't crashed but im only a few hours in.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 7:20 AM, xxVapuRxx said:

I'm planning to start this game in a few weeks time. Is it still possible to get 100% or are some of the trophies now unattainable? I'm reading some mixed messages online

Still obtainable. You can co-op the campaign now, makes it easier and loads of fun

• 5 weeks later...
On 2020-05-30 at 11:52 PM, AnthonySiffredi said:

How the hell can you legit do 10 investigations 10 levels above? I died 3 times and had to restart.Its impossible lol. Can anyone confirm if only 25 MP games are needed now for the other online trophy?

Thanks

You need to use the Martyrdom perk on a crusader. The perk will make you more powerful each time you die.

• 3 years later...

I have a little question: I am having trouble with the trophy Efficient Operative "Complete a Priority Assignment on Impossible difficulty or higher".

And I want to know if it is possible to play those missions with an online partner (same level or above)?

If anyone wants to know, I am playing as a Long Range Crusader Level 62.

Thank you for your time.