Best weapon proficiency farming location

NashtyMouse

I’m hoping this is applicable still, because literally 10 mins after farming the dual swords to 180k I saw a patch came out that reduced farming requirements.  Not aware of any other changes made.

that being said, i suggest playing the boss daidara bocchi, the final boss of the mission “high spirited demon” over and over again to farm proficiency. Since each limb has 5 gemstones to attack, it seemed like it drastically improved the time in upgrading my dual swords, most likely because every attack was hitting 3 targets at once.

If the patch makes this method somewhat quick to get a mystic art, I might just come back and snag this plat!

hope everyone’s enjoying the game as much as I am!

Another good farming spot that worked well for me is the Dojo Mission "The Nine Symbols" on NG+. Of course that requires you to unlock area 6 in NG+ and reach 500k Onmyo magic proficiency, but if you are determined to play the upcoming DLCs you probably gonna play through NG+ anyway.

Basically slap around Onryoki in that mission with a wooden weapon for 1,5x proficiency xp. I get around 20k every 5 minutes with the new patch.

9 hours ago, Misshandlad said:

Another good farming spot that worked well for me is the Dojo Mission "The Nine Symbols" on NG+. Of course that requires you to unlock area 6 in NG+ and reach 500k Onmyo magic proficiency, but if you are determined to play the upcoming DLCs you probably gonna play through NG+ anyway.

Basically slap around Onryoki in that mission with a wooden weapon for 1,5x proficiency xp. I get around 20k every 5 minutes with the new patch.

19,710 with two "+9,9% weapon proficiency" items if you did the whole mission (~3mins).