Anybody can help Me with the Social Lubrificant trophy?

brokenMaro

45 minutes ago, brokenMaro said:

Hi!
I need help with the Social Lubrificant trophy
Anybody can tell me how to do that? Because I'm really pissing off.
I need that because is the last trophy to achieve the platinum.
Thanks

On several it helps to turn your controller upside down because the controls are reversed but otherwise you kinda just try your best till it clicks. It's actually been made almost simplistically easy compared to how it was at launch but that's comparing it to that it's still pretty rough

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Years later I am still unable to beat Pawnee Level 6; I just do not have the thumb coordination to keep both the L and R in sync as they're both moving independently and I can't tell which one is which!

"Just get a second person" Never mind the quarantine, how on earth am I going to explain this to another person? "Yeah, just keep the blue R in the blue circle and don't ask questions, I'll buy you a pizza or something."

Edit: As always, complaining on the Internet was the trick to success.

Edited by PhyrxianLibrarin
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I just got this trophy. It took me a while to get past level6 in pawnee. The trick that really worked for me was picking one side to concentrate on first, either right or left to the point where you can reliably keep one of the two in the circle. I'm right handed, so I chose that and allowed my self to fail a few times. after a few tries, when I could reliably keep the right in the circle, the left eventually drifted into place.

• 11 months later...
On 26/06/2022 at 6:25 AM, Strykerius said:

I beat level 10 on all 3 people and the trophy didn't pop. Did I miss something or am I screwed.?

Man, that must be infuriating.  Did you definitely do all of the level 10 games rather than just reaching them?  Maybe fast travel back to them all and replay each tenth level again? 

On 6/27/2022 at 0:36 PM, Citizenofpanem1 said:

Man, that must be infuriating.  Did you definitely do all of the level 10 games rather than just reaching them?  Maybe fast travel back to them all and replay each tenth level again? 

I double checked, the in game tracker showed 6/6 with no trophy. I forgot to back up as I went so I had to do pawnee over again. One more level to go.