TWD PS Vita Trophy List

GetMitched

Is this going to be a separate list from the PS3 version, or is it going to be a double platinum?

Looks/sounds like a double Platinum. I'm cool with that though... it will give me a chance to run through it again on the go :)  It's the type of game I can see myself playing several times on the Vita; I haven't gone back to it yet on PS3, mainly because there are way too many other great games that are dominating my PS3 time, haha.

Hoping it isn't a double plat. I personally hate double platinums and think they are pointless if they have the same list. Would be cool to play this game on the go

I think it will be a double platinum as it seems like the only Vita games that share trophy lists with their PS3 counterparts are ones that release on the same date. That being said I will definitely play through this game again and it will be even better on the go without having to wait months in between episodes. I can't wait for the Vita version. 

Parker

I think it will be a double platinum as it seems like the only Vita games that share trophy lists with their PS3 counterparts are ones that release on the same date. That being said I will definitely play through this game again and it will be even better on the go without having to wait months in between episodes. I can't wait for the Vita version. 

Parker

I can't wait either, I think it will be good on the vita. Yeah will be nice not having to wait for the episodes, I remember how much of a pain it was waiting for episodes on the ps3