Glitched Trophies

Dragonslayer_023

39 minutes ago, Dragonslayer_023 said:

It seems that certain trophies may be glitched. The game told me that I performed 33 unique glory kills but the trophy has not popped.

It took me like 10 seconds or so to get the trophy pop after game informed me about the glory kills.

3 hours ago, FinalMiracle13 said:

I haven't had the Slayer Key appear in the second mission and I've reset the mission twice. I don't know what to do at this point except throw another half hour into the wind.

I have same problem with replaying mission 3 the key wont respawn an di didn't complete the gate as it was to hard without cheats

Edited by ckleckner78

On 3/20/2020 at 11:05 PM, ckleckner78 said:

I have same problem with replaying mission 3 the key wont respawn an di didn't complete the gate as it was to hard without cheats

Pretty sure slayer gates can't be used if cheats are turned on. 

• Like 1

DO NOT USE THE IDKFA CHEAT UNTIL YOU HAVE ALL THE WEAPON MODS MASTERED. I noticed this when I replayed a stage with cheats and tried to get the mastery for a gun. It didn’t track it in the milestone when I earned it. I went back and used a save back up and got it through that. Mastery tokens are ok I found. Don’t use any cheats that affect progress till you’re done with all single player trophies.

Infinite ammo and stuff like that is fine however

• Like 1

On 20/03/2020 at 11:26 PM, FinalMiracle13 said:

I haven't had the Slayer Key appear in the second mission and I've reset the mission twice. I don't know what to do at this point except throw another half hour into the wind.

I had the same thing with the 6th key. I was running through it in mission select with cheats on to speed it up and the key didn’t show. I tried again with cheats off and they key spawned in though. 

On 20/03/2020 at 4:03 PM, Dragonslayer_023 said:

It's been an hour and it never popped.

I got this trophy but it was one of those that doesn't show the proper pic in the little square when it comes on screen. Modern Warfare and Minecraft are two games that come to mind where I also noticed this (both games which occasionally had glitched trophy issues) Maybe someone more in the know can explain it?

My only theory is that it's to do with internet connectivity. Incidentally, my only other two Doom Eternal trophies both popped in the normal, proper way.

18 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

I had the same thing with the 6th key. I was running through it in mission select with cheats on to speed it up and the key didn’t show. I tried again with cheats off and they key spawned in though. 

I went to mission select and noticed I had left a cheat on I'd found on the first mission. Hopefully that's the only thing that is bothering most people with this problem. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2021 at 0:33 AM, Pottercito_ said:

Are these trophies still buggy? Or do they fixed them through patches? Thanks in advance. Any advise for not bugging any trophy in this game?

I got gunpletionist today despite having activated IDKFA.  Though I don't know if that's b/c it's fixed or I just got lucky.  It WASN'T activated when I unlocked it though.

• Like 1