The witness last trophy I want explaine for this

shai_sr12345

How to pass this challenge (ironic this trophy have the same name for the challenge).

I want to know with what I am get mistaken or what I don't understand on this maze

In the 4 green panels the stars and tatris cubes is they all need to be connected in 1 shape of what the tatris cube are drown or they can be separated drown

And with the triangles panels how they are work how to know the line I want to drow to connect the a point to b/end point

I need to know its almost 2 days and can't pass it with the 6th or 7th minutes time runner

52 minutes ago, shai_sr12345 said:

In the 4 green panels the stars and tatris cubes is they all need to be connected in 1 shape of what the tatris cube are drown or they can be separated drown

I think the tetris pieces can be either made into one big shape or separated depending on what will work. Dont forget the tetris pieces can't be rotated unless it looks like it is already on an angle.

55 minutes ago, shai_sr12345 said:

And with the triangles panels how they are work how to know the line I want to drow to connect the a point to b/end point

The triangles are just like the black and white squares. Separate triangle amounts (1 triangle with 1 triangles, 2 triangles with 2 triangles etc)

Youtub video:

PSN Profiles Guide:.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6249-the-witness-trophy-guide#17-challenge

Where to post questions about the witness:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/3776-the-witness/

For the puzzles with the little triangles:

1) One triangle in the square: your path can only go through one side of that square.

2) Two triangles: your path must go through two sides of that square.

3) Three triangles: you must go through three sides of that square.

You can use this website (someone posted it in the other thread) to test it out yourself or even help you through that part of the challenge.

http://witness.webcrow.jp/

Hope this helps.

54 minutes ago, b1a2d3r4 said:

I did the same as this video and it did actually work for me .

How can I make in the tatris cube solver more then 4 blocks in each cube because it's only let me use 4 in veruse forms and not other like 5 or 6 blocks in the 4x4 shape of the green panels of the challenge

https://overv.github.io/TheWitnessSolver/#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