Dr_Mayus

COVID-19 Platinums

189 posts in this topic

i got PS4 version of Lego Harry Potter done as well as some DLC for a few games... then proceeded to platinum some little easy ones to get 5 away from 300..  hoping i can also boost the dumb plane trophy in BF V to get that plat too

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KingCuervo88 said:

i got PS4 version of Lego Harry Potter done as well as some DLC for a few games... then proceeded to platinum some little easy ones to get 5 away from 300..  hoping i can also boost the dumb plane trophy in BF V to get that plat too

Do you have a plan for 300?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the World of Final Fantasy Platinum this month. Those mini-games were terrible! haha

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finished on X-Men Origins Wolverine and Killing Floor 2 😊

 

Working on Fallout Shelter and Guardians of the Galaxy. Maybe after the latter one i'll continue with Sniper Elite 4

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plat #50 Need for Speed Most wanted (PS3)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just got my 48th plat, Assassin's Creed IV. i finally started to clean up my previously incomplete games and this whole situation is just what i need to do them all

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Like many other, im working on the backlog. Not planning to start anything new until Persona 5R, Resident Evil and FF7R which are only like a week away, but still. Hope to get some of the backlog done during the weekend. Currently grinding Mark of Honors in Code Vein.

 

Also managed to finish the My Time at Portia platinum during the past week.

Edited by Misshandlad
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finished up my LA Noire platinum and 100% Overcooked with my s/o, currently working on RE7, RE4, and just about to finish up LEGO Harry Potter. I think Shenmue or Tomb Raider will be next on deck to fill in that third slot, while also working on Overcooked 2 and its DLC when we have the time!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Life goes on as normal so far for me since I work in the food industry. Managed to finish off Gran Turismo 5, otherwise nothing noteworthy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2020 at 9:54 PM, Mesopithecus said:

 

I just got everything prepared today to start that sphere grid grind, I zoomed out on it all earlier and I feel like it's going to take forever, hoping it goes fast though when I get started on it.

 

Yeah, once you get to farming levels via Don Tonberry it goes quick.  The longer part is getting access to all the unique arena monsters and farming the special spheres from them to fill in the blank spots.  The only really pain in the butt part is when you get to getting luck as high as you can because you have to farm two monsters for each spot to open and both the monsters are very tedious battles.  I ended up saying screw it and filled the rest in with easier stuff just to get the trophy out of the way.  The bigger pain is the minigames since those are luck based.  If you go for the easy route of using Zanmoto to beat Penance you don't have to worry about max stats so much but getting high stats definitely makes the sphere grid grind easier since those battles get easier as you get more filled in.

 

I have X-2 on my list for after I wrap up MeiQ and that's also an obnoxious grind.  Filling the entire bestiary and defeating Trema are the major pains in the butt, but at least that will be easier than trying to get the Muramasa Rebirth 100%.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still working, But working of finishing FF7 - Motorcycle game, FFX - Chocobo Racing, and The last half of Sly 3.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I've already got BF1 and Life is Strange: Before the Storm plats. But right now I need to do some school stuff. At least, I graduate in next month.

Edited by Baranov_925
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had the last week off but now I'm back to work, oh well at least I got Detriot, Control, Tekken 7, Minecraft, and Goosebumps plats. Working on Final Fantasy 8 next. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have completed Knightin'+ (Vita AS), and   Habroxia (Vita AS) as #650. I've started Dangerous Golf, which will keep me busy for a while and will also do some other games inbetween.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished Mass Effect: Andromeda. Might start Saints Row IV: Re-Elected tomorrow if I don't have a change of mind and start something else.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm working.... but finished Skyrim SE...currently working on Division 2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fired up my phat PS3 and earned Little Big Planet and Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time, both completed after many years.

Also Saints Row IV Re-Elected on PS4.

 

Currently working on Sly 3 (PS3) and Need For Speed (PS4).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been going through Nioh 2 the last week and a half, just finished the story, gonna clean up the rest and i'll have that plat soon.

So much time for games now 😅

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chipping away at my ungodly backlog

Managed to get Life is Strange done so far.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

 

Yeah, once you get to farming levels via Don Tonberry it goes quick.  The longer part is getting access to all the unique arena monsters and farming the special spheres from them to fill in the blank spots.  The only really pain in the butt part is when you get to getting luck as high as you can because you have to farm two monsters for each spot to open and both the monsters are very tedious battles.  I ended up saying screw it and filled the rest in with easier stuff just to get the trophy out of the way.  The bigger pain is the minigames since those are luck based.  If you go for the easy route of using Zanmoto to beat Penance you don't have to worry about max stats so much but getting high stats definitely makes the sphere grid grind easier since those battles get easier as you get more filled in.

 

I have X-2 on my list for after I wrap up MeiQ and that's also an obnoxious grind.  Filling the entire bestiary and defeating Trema are the major pains in the butt, but at least that will be easier than trying to get the Muramasa Rebirth 100%.

 

I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it went, especially after I had gotten the first character done - I was the same with the luck spheres, the earth eater monster wasn't too bad to farm but the greater sphere was the most annoying.  I ended up getting up to 80 luck on each character and then using magic defense spheres as I had loads from farming One Eye, all the other stats were 255 and I'm thankful that 80 luck seemed to be enough to be able to hit the dark aeons consistently.

 

The minigames are definitely the worst though, I actually put the game down for the longest time because of the Chocobo ones and when I decided to pick the game up again, I went for those first just to get them out of the way.  I'm very glad that there was no trophy for doing that butterfly minigame, and as I don't really use Kimahri very much, it wasn't really a concern to get his celestial weapon fully powered up.

 

I'm still very much undecided whether to go for X-2, I remember playing the first couple of missions back on the PS2 and never really sticking with it.  I definitely feel you though on MeiQ, that grind to 30,000 kills and getting Estra's proficiency to maximum was so annoying - I still think I like it just a fraction better than Omega Quintet though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally gritted my teeth and did the last Pantheon in Hollow Knight and got the plat a few days ago... felt soooo good.

 

Wanted something a bit more chill so decided to start Psychonauts. Never played it but have heard some praises sang its way. Seems pretty fun and I wan a continue it but the latest Borderlands 3 DLC came out and took my attention from it. Gonna get that 100% back and continue my dive into minds!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven’t had any time off, but I’m currently working on platting Price is Right and Singstar PS4 (EU)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

 

I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it went, especially after I had gotten the first character done - I was the same with the luck spheres, the earth eater monster wasn't too bad to farm but the greater sphere was the most annoying.  I ended up getting up to 80 luck on each character and then using magic defense spheres as I had loads from farming One Eye, all the other stats were 255 and I'm thankful that 80 luck seemed to be enough to be able to hit the dark aeons consistently.

 

The minigames are definitely the worst though, I actually put the game down for the longest time because of the Chocobo ones and when I decided to pick the game up again, I went for those first just to get them out of the way.  I'm very glad that there was no trophy for doing that butterfly minigame, and as I don't really use Kimahri very much, it wasn't really a concern to get his celestial weapon fully powered up.

 

I'm still very much undecided whether to go for X-2, I remember playing the first couple of missions back on the PS2 and never really sticking with it.  I definitely feel you though on MeiQ, that grind to 30,000 kills and getting Estra's proficiency to maximum was so annoying - I still think I like it just a fraction better than Omega Quintet though.

 

That is exactly what I did, stopped after a bit on luck spheres and just used magic defense to fill the rest.  Had no trouble with the Dark Aeons and farmed a ton of money to throw away for Penance.  The Chocobo minigames were both terrible and I put the game down for a long time with just beating Penance and the Remiem Temple chocobo minigame left, but eventually picked it up and got my plat.

 

I'd honestly advise against going for X-2's plat if you didn't really seem to like the game.  There are definitely some annoying trophies in it and that's why I put the game down for now, and I actually liked the story.  I'm one of those rare weirdos who likes X-2 better than X.  Thankfully X-2's trophy set doesn't require maxing out all dress spheres with every character or obtaining every garment grid, but getting 100% completion on the story is going to take some grinding and if it's not a game you liked much, better to not start it to begin with.

 

And yeah, MeiQ is definitely a grind and I don't have a PS TV, so no turbo controller option for me like I had with Omega Quintet.  I'm on my second playthrough of MeiQ now and just hit 5k kills.  No one is at level 99 yet, no forms maxed out, no guardians maxed out.  Definitely have a long way to go on this grind.  All the free time at work is definitely helping me make good progress though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3 and Black Mirror last week using the PS Now trial. Then I moved on to Horizon: Zero Dawn (had it on my shelf for three years) and finally played and finished it (I didn't do the DLC though).

 

I'm currently playing Lollipop Chainsaw. Bought it five years ago and barely touched it. I just have a few trophies left and I'm done with it :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.