COVID-19 Platinums

Currently obtained 8 Platinums since isolation started. Mostly older titles I’ve had in the backlog and some new. Going to start ICO this weekend

Ratchet and Clank Trilogy 

F1 2014 

Spyro Reignited Trilogy 
MW2 Campaign Remaster

Edited by Eqill5

I got these trophies after Secret of Mana, mostly Vita stacks, but got a long grindy DIsgaea plat at my #50! :D

• Gravity Duck (Vita)
  • Hoggy 2 (Vita)
  • Hoggy 2 (PS4)
  • Tetra's Escape (Vita)
  • DIsgaea 4 Complete+
  • Fifty Words by POWGI (Vita)
  • Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

Need to start work on the LEGO games on my PS4 backlog.

EDIT: Added in both versions of Random Heroes: Gold Edition and Word Wheels by POWGI (PS Vita) to the list. Now at 54.

Edited by Rune_Crys
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ev0lvedistoxic said:

I’m really new to trophies, I always thought they were lame, then this virus happened and I realized it was a way to show I squeeze everything out of my collection. Over the passed 2 weeks I’ve gotten a platinum in GoW (2018), Days Gone, and BioShock 1

Nothing like a global pandemic and quarantine to make people do things they never thought they'd do before. (Don't quote me on that, please. I don't  want to get in trouble for suggesting that people should engage in cyber-sex. ?)

Plat a fair few things, nothing hard though.

100% Firewatch, Doom 64 and AC Odyssey (I had already plat)

I plat Moons of Madness, AC Rogue Remastered, A Plague Tale, Batman: The Enemy Within, and Layers of Fear 2. I'm pretty close on platting Wheels of Aurelia, Batman Arkham Asylum, and Conan Exiles though. Might get around to finishing The Wolf Among Us, but I've played it before so yes I know how great it is. I'm also planning on going through and platting some other easier AC games, excepting Unity and maybe Syndicate because they don't seem fun. Also might try my hand at Doom 3.

Since the lockdown, and getting into self isolation, I got 3 platinums so far:

- God Eater 2: Rage Burst (PSV)

- Forgotten Anne (PS4)

- Secret of Mana Remake (PS4)

About to start soon Attelier Ryza, once I'm done with another JRPG I started on the PSV, that doesn't have trophy support :( (Legend of Heroues: Trails in The Sky SC)

Since the lockdown and states of emergency kicked off around March 15th ish in my country, I’ve managed to complete 11 games so far with 10 platinums (note - not all of these games were done from scratch, several of the longer ones I’d been working on for weeks prior):

1. Sonic Forces
  2. Music Racer
  3. Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
  4. Assassin’s Creed: Origins
  5. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
  6. Medal of Honor
  7. Jak 2 ( totally cheated and debug menu’d this one)
  8. AER: Memories of Old
  9. DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition
  10. Darksiders Warmastered

Also completed Child of Light (no platinum). And I’m 2 online trophies away from platinum #11 (Battlefield 1) which I expect I’ll probably finish today. Until reviewing this list just now I didn’t actually realize I’d had such a good month.

Here’s to the next one! Hope everybody else is staying safe and sane during lockdown and getting those trophy goals done! ?

Edited by dieselmanchild

Earned my 25th platinum trophy - Assassin's Creed II. A fairly enjoyable experience, although I did find the parkour controls to be a bit wonky at times. I'm interested to see how Ezio's story proceeds in AC: Brotherhood and Revelations.

The trophies weren't bad at all, with the exception of the infamous "In Memory of Petruccio" (Find all 100 feathers). However, I did manage to get them all without using a guide - one of my proudest gaming achievements!

My COVID-19 platinums:

1L440ad2.png

RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER

1L1eaad5.png

WITHOUT ESCAPE

1L9ec349.png

BIOSHOCK

1L9f626e.png

JUST IGNORE THEM

1Lb4d087.png

RED BOW

1L5636c1.png

MILO’S QUEST

1L60f45f.png

FOXYLAND

1L9668ee.png

FOXYLAND 2

1L868c5b.png

THUNDER PAW

1L1bf590.png

REED REMASTERED

1Le5933d.png

RED DEATH

1L47c964.png

PROJECT STARSHIP

1Lfeaf2f.png

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
40-platinum.png #250

cik93.png

Edited by cik93

Is there a starting date for this (like I did earn a few platinums around spring break)? Also currently working on Final Fantasy 13-2 (PS3). The game has been sitting in my back log for 8 years now because of the 1st Caius Ballad boss fight.

Almost a complete month since my last comment here and i've prepared some more :platinum: very happy with progress :)  

Sniper Elite 4

Guardians of the Galaxy

Horizon Zero Dawn (also all dlc)

Minesweeper Genius

Cat Quest

Fallout Shelter

Volume VR (totally without VR :D)

Life is Strange 2

Zombie Army Trilogy

Trine 4

Apotheon

I'm also one of the lucky grunts that still has to work but my school and internship closed so I do have more time. I've mainly been doing JRPGs just to distract myself like Persona Royal (100th plat) and Final Fantasy 7 (just about to finish the story and do hard mode stuff), but I'm also playing random stuff to keep my mind from melting. I just started Modern Warfare and Prototype 1. Eventually will start Medievil. My mind's been melting just like everyone else's so who really knows.

I have been working on a few different things. Plat South Park Stick of Truth and finished and platted Bioshock - Now on Horizon (yes I am very late to the party but great game) Next will probs be finished the grind on Kingdom Hearts 2 + 3. have a huge backlog so Im enjoying spending some time chilling and playing my PS4

Recently plated Project Diva X (finally!) and decided to go back and finish Arcade Archives Galaga. Also working on plating LocoRoco, a bit at a time... in general I wanna try finishing up old games I never got around to plating or even clearing the main story

Edited by Zanreo