COVID-19 Platinums

Haha, my account has grown a lot since the outbreak. Wish normal life would continue, but making the best of quarantaine now. :) Happy platinum hunting everyone!

Working my way towards the uncharted games now. :D

Edited by TomVrazo

On 4/24/2020 at 3:11 AM, ChunkyKong64 said:

My mind's been melting just like everyone else's so who really knows.

I'm a lucky duck: I never took much stock in school and work and since my disability check comes in every month on the 3rd and is a decent amount(I still have to pay for rrent and electricity and groceries), I don't really have to work so I wasn't really that badly affected, except that I have lost my religion because the churches are now closed and they'll probably have to saw my legs off because I can't go to the gym anymore and don't bother to exercise. xD

Still, I know how 90% of the world is ruined now because of the Virus, so just stay strong. It'll hopefully end and life will go back to normal. ;)

57 minutes ago, Rune_Crys said:

I'm a lucky duck: I never took much stock in school and work and since my disability check comes in every month on the 3rd and is a decent amount(I still have to pay for rrent and electricity and groceries), I don't really have to work so I wasn't really that badly affected, except that I have lost my religion because the churches are now closed and they'll probably have to saw my legs off because I can't go to the gym anymore and don't bother to exercise. xD

Still, I know how 90% of the world is ruined now because of the Virus, so just stay strong. It'll hopefully end and life will go back to normal. ;)

Haha yes that's what I'm hoping for more so sooner than later. The world's on fire and so is my mental stability but watcha gonna do man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not too many during Covid itself..but my Platinum Every Month of 2020 plan is coming along nicely.

January:

Persona 3 Dancing All Night (PSVita)

Feb:

Yakuza 7

March:

Detroit Become Human
Uncharted 3 (PS4)

April: 

Resident Evil 3

May:

Modern Warfare 2 Remaster

-----------------------------------------------------

Edited by danmann861
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, danmann861 said:

Not too many during Covid itself..but my Platinum Every Month of 2020 plan is coming along nicely.

January:

Persona 3 Dancing All Night (PSVita)

Feb:

Yakuza 7

March:

Detroit Become Human
Uncharted 3 (PS4)

April: 

Resident Evil 3

May:

Modern Warfare 2 Remaster

-----------------------------------------------------

I had that goal last year, I’ve actually been able to continue my plat a month from December ‘18 up until now which I’m pretty proud of ? good luck on yours! 

———

I’ve been furloughed from work so I’ve had a lot of game time, but don’t really have many plats to show for it because one of them took me almost an entire month ? 

So far I’ve managed to get FFXV Pocket Edition, The Escapists and Fallout 76. I’m working on Spyro 3 atm which I should hopefully get today 

• Like 1

I've only got 1 plat since this thing started which I finally played The Order 1886. I enjoyed this game...fairly short and quick (not a bad thing) and a fun story/good VAs and action sequences. Only wish it let you skip cutscenes..made playthrough #2 a bit of a hassle to finish collecting stuff.

I think by the end of May I can add 2 more - FF7R and MLB the Show 20...just depends if I want to do the specific trophy requirements in that time for MLB (score 1 run every inning in a full game and finish March to October). Did get 3 plats earlier this year: Shadow of the Tomb Raider (carry over from late 2019), DQXI and LEGO Star Wars: TFA.

So I ended up getting furloughed and have had lots of time to play games and since the beginning of all this I've gotten the following plats thanks to extra time on my hands:

1. Block-A-Pix Deluxe

2. Word Wheel by POWGI

3. One Word by POWGI

4. Wordsweeper by POWGI

5. The Alliance Alive HD Remastered

6. MeiQ

7. Cosmic Star Heroine

8. Pic-A-Pix Color 2

9. Hero Must Die. Again

10. Death Mark

11. Word Search by POWGI

12. Akiba's Beat

13. Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter

And also getting close to the plat in Nier.  Hoping to also make a good dent in the lengthy Tales of Symphonia plat before I get back to working again.

So far I've accumulated 8 plats, finished the final trophies for Burnout Paradise, got as much as I could for Mad Max before abandoning it 2 trophies before the plat (100+ hours of collectables, only for the final one to glitch) and made a start on my backlog.

My sleeping pattern is completely fucked.

I've been on an Ultra Rare platinum challenge from a friend. So far since lockdown, I've acquired 4 UR plats:

Immortal Redneck

LittleBigPlanet 3

Rain World

Titan Souls

If I had to pick a favorite, Rain World was an absolutely incredible game! 10/10, would plat again. Very difficult tho, but so rewarding to pop that plat! Cheers and best of luck, fellow trophy hunters!!

• Like 2

I've been working the whole time since the pandemic started and have actually on average worked MORE hours working from home than I did in the office.

Luckily though, I still have time to sneak in some plats:

Infamous first light

Destroy all Humans

Zone of Enders HD

Bloodborne

Gris

Nothing mind-blowing, but since going on vacation is out of the picture for the year, I'll be using my PTO for some game time. Maybe I'll knock out some tougher games then or get my grind on.

I’ve been in quarantine since the beginning of March.

Plats:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt + DLC

We Happy Few

Subnautica

Life is Strange 2

Resident Evil 2 (remake)

Journey to the Savage Planet

The Forest

WorldEnd Syndrome

Jack ‘N Jill DX

Our World Is Ended

Currently working on:

Black Desert

The Division 2

Pac-Man Championship

Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered

flOw

Edited by LoveInHell

I got 11 of my 13 plats during quarantine. These include:

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin

Bloodborne

Watch Dogs 2

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 

The Sims 4

DOOM Eternal 

Mortal Kombat 11

Minecraft 

Titanfall 2

DOOM 2016

War Theatre: Blood of Winter 

Currently working on Metal Gear Solid V.

• Like 1

During quarantine I did the following platinums: Untitled Goose Game - World War Z - Medievil - GTA V(after hours and hours of grinding). I'm working on Mafia II at the moment but I'm planning to go for One Punch Man,One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 and 4 aaaaand Moto GP 20

Hope everyone is ok,greetings from Italy!

20 hours ago, TrafLaw96 said:

During quarantine I did the following platinums: Untitled Goose Game - World War Z - Medievil - GTA V(after hours and hours of grinding). I'm working on Mafia II at the moment but I'm planning to go for One Punch Man,One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 and 4 aaaaand Moto GP 20

Hope everyone is ok,greetings from Italy!

Ooh congrats on getting GTA V! 

Another plat has joined the pack since quarantine 13th of march 2020:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt + DLC

We Happy Few

Subnautica

Life is Strange 2

Resident Evil 2 (remake)

Journey to the Savage Planet

The Forest

WorldEnd Syndrome

Jack ‘N Jill DX

Our World Is Ended

Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered

Currently working on:

Black Desert

The Division 2

Pac-Man Championship Edition 2

Far Cry 3 Classic Edition

Edited by LoveInHell

1. Block-A-Pix Deluxe

2. Word Wheel by POWGI

3. One Word by POWGI

4. Wordsweeper by POWGI

5. The Alliance Alive HD Remastered

6. MeiQ

7. Cosmic Star Heroine

8. Pic-A-Pix Color 2

9. Hero Must Die. Again

10. Death Mark

11. Word Search by POWGI

12. Akiba's Beat

13. Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter

14. The Sexy Brutale

15. Root Letter Last Answer

16. Nier

Am back to work now though so a lot less gaming time. 

Edited by ladynadiad