Did i just screw up the 100% completion?

Hi guys. I recently started doing the Algernon Wasp quests and I'm currently on the second of his tasks but something bugged my mind yesterday: since the Herbalist 9# challenge requires you to pick up at least one of every type of plants, am I f*cked after I already done the first task of Algernon quest? The point is that I already picked all of the 15 orchids needed for him in that task (I'm talking about the Lady of The Night orchid). Do this plants respawn for Herbalist 9# (because I'm sitting on Herbalist 5# right now)?

Thank you in advance for the help :)

18 minutes ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

Hi guys. I recently started doing the Algernon Wasp quests and I'm currently on the second of his tasks but something bugged my mind yesterday: since the Herbalist 9# challenge requires you to pick up at least one of every type of plants, am I f*cked after I already done the first task of Algernon quest? The point is that I already picked all of the 15 orchids needed for him in that task (I'm talking about the Lady of The Night orchid). Do this plants respawn for Herbalist 9# (because I'm sitting on Herbalist 5# right now)?

Thank you in advance for the help :)

You are fine. The same thing happened to me, since I didn't know that the herbalist challenge would have you pick up everything for the 100th time in this game. There are more orchids than needed for Algernon ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arcesius said:

You are fine. The same thing happened to me, since I didn't know that the herbalist challenge would have you pick up everything for the 100th time in this game. There are more orchids than needed for Algernon 1f642.png

Oh! Thank you for the info, sir. I was actually worried that I'll have to restart from a previous save file and repeat all the grinding again. Thanks :)

• 4 years later...

Also, I know this post is old but I can’t figure out how to post something so I’m just replying to this one. I picked up a moccasin orchid in chapter 6 and I still have it in my inventory now, but did I ruin my chances at 100% completion? Thx if you reply

On 3/24/2024 at 6:41 AM, SSpear_lol said:

Also, I know this post is old but I can’t figure out how to post something so I’m just replying to this one. I picked up a moccasin orchid in chapter 6 and I still have it in my inventory now, but did I ruin my chances at 100% completion? Thx if you reply

No you can pick up another moccasin orchid when you need it. Plants respawn every 3 game days

Also a comment online helped me on something else as I couldn't see flowers spawning anywhere anymore and it appears that while this mission is still going there's only a certain amount of flowers you can pick at once (some kind of cap) so don't over pick flowers ahead of time.. Prioritise finishing his missions first and then tidy up the herbalist challenge after.