Il_Doflamingo

Did i just screw up the 100% completion?

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I recently started doing the Algernon Wasp quests and I'm currently on the second of his tasks but something bugged my mind yesterday: since the Herbalist 9# challenge requires you to pick up at least one of every type of plants, am I f*cked after I already done the first task of Algernon quest? The point is that I already picked all of the 15 orchids needed for him in that task (I'm talking about the Lady of The Night orchid). Do this plants respawn for Herbalist 9# (because I'm sitting on Herbalist 5# right now)?

Thank you in advance for the help :)

18 minutes ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

Hi guys. I recently started doing the Algernon Wasp quests and I'm currently on the second of his tasks but something bugged my mind yesterday: since the Herbalist 9# challenge requires you to pick up at least one of every type of plants, am I f*cked after I already done the first task of Algernon quest? The point is that I already picked all of the 15 orchids needed for him in that task (I'm talking about the Lady of The Night orchid). Do this plants respawn for Herbalist 9# (because I'm sitting on Herbalist 5# right now)?

Thank you in advance for the help :)

You are fine. The same thing happened to me, since I didn't know that the herbalist challenge would have you pick up everything for the 100th time in this game. There are more orchids than needed for Algernon 🙂

2 hours ago, Arcesius said:

You are fine. The same thing happened to me, since I didn't know that the herbalist challenge would have you pick up everything for the 100th time in this game. There are more orchids than needed for Algernon 1f642.png

Oh! Thank you for the info, sir. I was actually worried that I'll have to restart from a previous save file and repeat all the grinding again. Thanks :)

Like Arcesius 7 said: Everything is fine, all plants respawn.