Complexion timeframe

It took me 4 years - 6 months to complete it - with daily rewards and without paying any $

i loved the game - really fun - but also so random

luck is important in the game - using cleverly power up in impossible levels also

what about your complexion timeframe?

Over 4 years for me. Started October 2015 and still working through the new levels. I would have a more favorable view of this game if I didn't think the company didn't purposely crap on the console version. I mean there was at least one level that is unbeatable without power ups due to the bug where multiple matched gem abilities didn't open windows shutters. Also after looking online with videos for tips on some levels it became obvious the devs reduced the number of turns for each level by about 5+ turns thus making many levels go from hard to plan stupid luck based. Plus if you want to spend money on the game to speed up progress it is insanely expensive. I know you can save if you buy the bigger packs but $.99 a powerup is way too much especially since many levels require several powerups to finish unless you get extremely lucky.

Also if you want a good match-3 style game that is free to play Gems of War is much better and generally doesn't try to screw its users into spending money.

I think I finished about 50% on the trophies for this, and reached about lvl 180 or thereabouts.

I never paid a penny in extras. The level I stopped on; I think it had falling walnuts left and right but they kept stopping on hard blocks instead of filtering down. 

I liked the game. I would have happily paid £10-15 for the full set of levels with fair and reasonable level targets and ne need for microtransactions. Shame.

Edited by JPageMartin36

On 2020-03-26 at 1:51 PM, Nutrageous69 said:

Over 4 years for me. Started October 2015 and still working through the new levels. I would have a more favorable view of this game if I didn't think the company didn't purposely crap on the console version. I mean there was at least one level that is unbeatable without power ups due to the bug where multiple matched gem abilities didn't open windows shutters. Also after looking online with videos for tips on some levels it became obvious the devs reduced the number of turns for each level by about 5+ turns thus making many levels go from hard to plan stupid luck based. Plus if you want to spend money on the game to speed up progress it is insanely expensive. I know you can save if you buy the bigger packs but $.99 a powerup is way too much especially since many levels require several powerups to finish unless you get extremely lucky.

Also if you want a good match-3 style game that is free to play Gems of War is much better and generally doesn't try to screw its users into spending money.

Love gem of war too - totally different gameplay 4 me - 

frozen was single player with luck but also challenging level

gems of war Is multiplayer 4 me since i am the guildmaster of the 63th guild gor the ps4 

really love them both

On 2020-03-26 at 2:17 PM, JPageMartin36 said:

I think I finished about 50% on the trophies for this, and reached about lvl 180 or thereabouts.

I never paid a penny in extras. The level I stopped on; I think it had falling walnuts left and right but they kept stopping on hard blocks instead of filtering down. 

I liked the game. I would have happily paid £10-15 for the full set of levels with fair and reasonable level targets and ne need for microtransactions. Shame.

If u log in everyday - u will have 1 powerup free - 0$ for 100% needed- if u ise powerup to slmost impossible levels

On 3/29/2020 at 0:58 AM, FilooGaroo said:

Love gem of war too - totally different gameplay 4 me - 

frozen was single player with luck but also challenging level

gems of war Is multiplayer 4 me since i am the guildmaster of the 63th guild gor the ps4 

really love them both

If u log in everyday - u will have 1 powerup free - 0$ for 100% needed- if u ise powerup to slmost impossible levels

You say u will have 1 powerup free each day. Are you talking about the random selecting from the 3X3 grid every day? That's hardly a 1 powerup per day as most of the boxes are just extra health. I've gone weeks without getting a powerup from it.

8 hours ago, Nutrageous69 said:

You say u will have 1 powerup free each day. Are you talking about the random selecting from the 3X3 grid every day? That's hardly a 1 powerup per day as most of the boxes are just extra health. I've gone weeks without getting a powerup from it.

Yes i always chose the middle one at the top - 2/7 in average ?