Fastest way to level up

TenebraZero

Hey guys, actually i have finished the main storyline and i Miss only Dawnguard & Dragonborn DLCs, i’m almost at lv 50. What’ s the fastest way to lv up? I need to grind at least at lv 78 for the Legendary Dragon trophy. Actually i’m a thief and i have mastered some ability to 100(archery, lockpick and hide). Any suggestion?

Get the "detect life" spell, craft and wear 4 pieces of armor with -25% alteration spell cost and use the spell continuously on the Rifton market place during day time. You can fix your controller buttons to make it less annoying. The only things you'll have to do are skipping time until the market place gets repopulated and resetting the alteration skill tree (going legendary) from time to time.

I always skilled the "two handed boost" talent a few seconds after resetting the skill tree and used both hands for the spell, but i'm not sure if this actually speeds it up.

It will take 2-3 hours from level ~50 to level ~78 with this method- That's how i did it and this method is definitely among the fastest methods.

• Like 1

i used a knife to stealth attack the Greybeards. Use an iron knife or something else with low power and they ignore you for several attacks in a while. I leveled my sneak skill 7 times to 100 that way way. I had 2 times Smithing at 100 and a couple of others at 100 though as i did this after completing everything else when i only needed the Legendary Dragon Trophy...

• Like 1

My method was to learn the spell Soul Trap (it’s a low-level spell that can be bought from numerous court wizards across Skyrim) and to cast it repeatedly on a dead bandit corpse.

You’ll want to wear as much magic boosting equipment as possible. When you run out of magic, simply wait 1 hour and repeat. As you go along, make sure to claim the perks on the conjuration skill tree, as it will lessen the magic cost.

When you reach level 100 conjuration, simply reset to 15 and go again!

On 21/3/2020 at 4:02 PM, MythRaider1994 said:

My method was to learn the spell Soul Trap (it’s a low-level spell that can be bought from numerous court wizards across Skyrim) and to cast it repeatedly on a dead bandit corpse.

You’ll want to wear as much magic boosting equipment as possible. When you run out of magic, simply wait 1 hour and repeat. As you go along, make sure to claim the perks on the conjuration skill tree, as it will lessen the magic cost.

When you reach level 100 conjuration, simply reset to 15 and go again!

I’ve tryied this way but it’s way too long, it took 1 hour to level 48~50

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

???

You guys know there's a glitch to max level and get super OP equipment in a very short time, right?

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Glitches#Infinitely_Powerful_Items

You can also duplicate items glitch, where you can duplicate anything you can drop?

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Glitches#Follower_Pickup_Duplication_Glitch

Using the latter allows you to do the former much faster and easier. :) 

Edited by MMDE

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

If you can get your Alteration skill to a high enough level & can buy or obtain the Mass Paralysis spell & you have a high enough magicka point along with a faster magicka restore rate, you can get a bunch of guards (I prefer Markarth) bunched together in a small area & constantly use that spell. It will cause your Alteration skill to get to 100 easily. Make it Legendary, start back at 15 & it will shoot back up again. Repeating that method will cause your levels to up drastically in such a short time.

• 5 months later...

Go to the Giant camp just outside of Whiterun (the one with a pond next to it)

Equip a shield in one hand and restoration in the other. Have a mix of light and heavy armours.

Get close to one of the Giants and let him follow you into the water - now let him attack you and block his shots.

This way you can level up Block, Heavy Armour & Light Armour at the same time - and Restoration when you need to. 

If the Giant's attacks get too much and you suspect you'll die, back into the deeper part of the pond as the Giant won't follow you there.

In addition to this, when you level up run back towards to Whiterun (The Giants & Mammoths wont follow you too far) so you can upgrade Smithing at the Skyforge or Alchemy at Arcadia's - and then Pickpocket it back afterwards.

Can be done very early in the game - long before you get anywhere near the Greybeards. If you enter the drinking competition with Sam in the pub (Bannered Mare?) You'll wake up in Markarth and the Silver Blood Inn has a guy that will teach you Speech.

Farengar in Dragons Reach sells the Muffle Spell for Illusion which doesnt need a target to work.

That's 9 skills you can power-level within an hour or two of starting the game.

Edited by p9ul
  • Like 3