TenebraZero

Fastest way to level up

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys, actually i have finished the main storyline and i Miss only Dawnguard & Dragonborn DLCs, i’m almost at lv 50. What’ s the fastest way to lv up? I need to grind at least at lv 78 for the Legendary Dragon trophy. Actually i’m a thief and i have mastered some ability to 100(archery, lockpick and hide). Any suggestion?

Get the "detect life" spell, craft and wear 4 pieces of armor with -25% alteration spell cost and use the spell continuously on the Rifton market place during day time. You can fix your controller buttons to make it less annoying. The only things you'll have to do are skipping time until the market place gets repopulated and resetting the alteration skill tree (going legendary) from time to time.

I always skilled the "two handed boost" talent a few seconds after resetting the skill tree and used both hands for the spell, but i'm not sure if this actually speeds it up.

It will take 2-3 hours from level ~50 to level ~78 with this method- That's how i did it and this method is definitely among the fastest methods.

I used the blocking method. I rubber banded my controller to block and let's some guards hit my shield over and over again until I ranked up my blocking to max then reset the points and repeated until I levelled up.

i used a knife to stealth attack the Greybeards. Use an iron knife or something else with low power and they ignore you for several attacks in a while. I leveled my sneak skill 7 times to 100 that way way. I had 2 times Smithing at 100 and a couple of others at 100 though as i did this after completing everything else when i only needed the Legendary Dragon Trophy...

I use muffle over and over to level up illusion fairly quickly.

Casting soul trap on a corpse is a good way to level conjuration.

Telekinesis requires you to get to the end of the college questline to get it but that's a good way to power level.

My method was to learn the spell Soul Trap (it’s a low-level spell that can be bought from numerous court wizards across Skyrim) and to cast it repeatedly on a dead bandit corpse.

You’ll want to wear as much magic boosting equipment as possible. When you run out of magic, simply wait 1 hour and repeat. As you go along, make sure to claim the perks on the conjuration skill tree, as it will lessen the magic cost.

When you reach level 100 conjuration, simply reset to 15 and go again!

On 21/3/2020 at 4:02 PM, MythRaider1994 said:

My method was to learn the spell Soul Trap (it’s a low-level spell that can be bought from numerous court wizards across Skyrim) and to cast it repeatedly on a dead bandit corpse.

You’ll want to wear as much magic boosting equipment as possible. When you run out of magic, simply wait 1 hour and repeat. As you go along, make sure to claim the perks on the conjuration skill tree, as it will lessen the magic cost.

When you reach level 100 conjuration, simply reset to 15 and go again!

I’ve tryied this way but it’s way too long, it took 1 hour to level 48~50

so I just did this today, sneak up behind lydia (or your wife, that's who I married) and attack her with a dagger. if you're hidden you'll level up sneak and one handed, get to 100 and repeat, took me around 10 min, to get from 40 to 50. 

I used the telekinesis method, it was pretty quick once you got what you need to do the trick. 

I used this on both PS3 and PS4 to power level really quickly

Just did this then reset the level on pickpocket and kept at it

If you want to level up AFK there is a method. If you have wolves blood in you, wolves can't hurt you. Find a couple out in the wild to attack you, and walk away from your controller. You can level up both light and heavy armor this way.

I crouched behind the Greybeards until I was hidden, and used a low level blade to attack them. Levelled up my sneak for a few levels until I hit level 50 for the trophy. It didn't take long.

Posted (edited)

???

You guys know there's a glitch to max level and get super OP equipment in a very short time, right?

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Glitches#Infinitely_Powerful_Items

You can also duplicate items glitch, where you can duplicate anything you can drop?

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Glitches#Follower_Pickup_Duplication_Glitch

Using the latter allows you to do the former much faster and easier. :) 

Edited by MMDE

Best way is to use the fortify restoration glitch to enchant an item that boosts your alchemy by gajillion percent.

Then using the ring craft any potion, hat gets you to 100 alchemy instantly and you can just legendary the skill. Rinse and repeat.

When you really want to start leveling in the beginning of the game (and at any point of the game), go to the greybeards. The wait until one of them is sitting and then sneak and punch them. Give them a nice massage ;)

I muffled my way to 78...