Mortal Kombat's Servers Shutdown

samuel_hsc

Guys I just logged on into the game, and the notification appeard it says: "We are currently migrating the Mortal Kombat servers and expect things to go smoothly. During the transition. players may experience an interruption of online play and matchmaking". So i think the servers will be online after this still.

1 hour ago, BlitzRuss said:

Guys I just logged on into the game, and the notification appeard it says: "We are currently migrating the Mortal Kombat servers and expect things to go smoothly. During the transition. players may experience an interruption of online play and matchmaking". So i think the servers will be online after this still.

It's always said that after they migrated the servers in 2014. 

Not taking any chances as the servers could close for good anytime now. 

Edited by DaivRules
Don’t boost in the thread, start a session

33 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

It's always said that after they migrated the servers in 2014. 

Still looking for help from someone in EU to boost this trophies right now today. Please message me on PSN.

Not taking any chances as the servers could close for good anytime now. 

How long does the online part takes? I might have a go at this

1 minute ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:
2 minutes ago, Varhur said:

How long does the online part takes? I might have a go at this

Only long trophy is 2500 respect points in KOTH. easier to boost with more players.

It should be noted that even 2500 respect points isn't that much. If it's just 1v1 it'll take 250 matches per person, but because you can make each match last two hits it isn't that bad.

5 minutes ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

It should be noted that even 2500 respect points isn't that much. If it's just 1v1 it'll take 250 matches per person, but because you can make each match last two hits it isn't that bad.

What's the "optimal" number for fastest point gaining?

6 minutes ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

I believe you can have up to 10 in a lobby. Theoretically, that would lower it down to 25 matches per person, but it'll be the same number if everyone is getting to 2500.

And how long would it take then? I could try getting the game on Monday and if servers are online then, hopefully start and finish on the same day

Edited by Varhur