Mortal Kombat's Servers Shutdown

samuel_hsc

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Ahhh yes, this game. I got all trophies except My Kung Fu is Stronger when the game was released. Mastering characters now. 14 down. It's a long and slow journey. I wonder if there are any souls out there like me just mindlessly repeating the same task over and over again with 2 controllers...

This was one of my 'Covid backlist' games that I am determined to get done! Others were Killzone 2 Elite, Titan Souls, Shadow of the Colossus (PS3), The Witness. The games I just listed were quite rewarding to get, this MK9 trophy is just boring (i.e. no skill in this last trophy).

Edited by espjh2
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Ahhh, now I find out. Ugh, I am missing all 12 of those online trophies, RIP! Could had raised my completion 0.5%

Guess I'll try to work on whatever I can and throw the game out the window after.

• 7 months later...
On 3/21/2020 at 11:33 AM, samuel_hsc said:

I know it's been two years since the PS3 version is dead in the water, but the article has been updated and sounds like the Xbox 360 version is gonna or is already been shutoff, which will render the 100% achievement completion on that version inpossible.  If anyone has the 360 version and is willing to test it, please let me know if it is down.

• 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, Jhante_Brown said:

Yes true. Their psn id is "mvp trophies" something.. they got the "win an online match" trophy in 2021. I went to their profile but coudnt find any option to report. Could you tell me how to report or could you check it out please? Thanks in advance.

See here but if the report button isn't there, it means either someone has already reported them or you don't own the game :)

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

See here but if the report button isn't there, it means either someone has already reported them or you don't own the game :)

Hey thanks for sharing this. Actually i don't have this game on my account yet as I arrived at the trophy guide and found out that many trophies were no longer obtainable and then I went to check the last date of earning of the said trophies. Strangely, they have only this game on their profile. I tried to check through the game on their profile but the report option isn't there.