Just wanted to ask, what makes a “good” PSNProfile?

No longer here

Difficulty of platinums. Most will have easy plats here and there so that is expected.

Completion percentage is dumb, means people are missing out on some games they'd enjoy because of a difficult trophy list.

Definitely no multi-stack

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 3

I'd say any profile of someone who plays and gets the platinum or 100% for any game they enjoy, regardless of difficulty. Even easy games should count, because as S T U P I D L Y easy My Name Is Mayo is as a trophy list, I enjoyed that game because it was insanely absurd and really challenges what a video game can be. As for stacking trophies, I feel one should only stack trophy lists of games on different platforms without having to auto-pop the trophies. For example, I have LEGO Marvel Super Heroes platinum for PS3 and PS4. I played through the game twice, so I feel like I deserve that second platinum. Revisiting games on different consoles I feel is a good thing because you just might find something you missed on your original playthrough. As for auto-popping trophy lists from different regions, I believe it is only excusable for certain reasons. For example, I auto-popped Fortnite's EU trophy list because 1.) I tortured myself for 4 months NONSTOP playing Save The World, and I felt I deserve it and 2.) I auto-popped it to help balance the number of legit trophies I have from Black Ops 2 that I have to hide because half of my trophy list unfortunately got hacked.Percentage completion does not matter to me because I know I will get to finishing those unfinished games eventually. Trophy milestones are really awesome though, but for me it does not matter because I value all my trophies (excluding my hidden Black Ops 2 list lol.) Also, I believe it is okay to have unobtainable trophy lists on your account, because no one is perfect. I have Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe on my profile and I failed to get the online trophies in time. However, I refuse to hide that list because I have trophies on there that I want to show. I do think it is cool for someone to have a profile with hundreds of trophies, a high completion rate, ultra rare trophies, and nice trophy milestones though, because it shows that they care about what their profile looks like. It is all up to personal preference though. You might hate the fact I auto-popped a second Fortnite trophy list, or my unobtainables, but that is what comes with everyone being able to have their own opinion. ☺️

35 minutes ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

Personally, I don't think you have a good profile if you do easy 2 dollar mayo-type games. That's why I'm not impressed with almost anyone on the leader-board. I know that may be a bit of an unpopular opinion, but it's what I think. I mean congrats if you do make it to the top but you didn't really put in any effort or difficulty. You just spent $2 on a cross platform game that was literally made to attract trophy hunters, got the plat, bought for other regions, rinse and repeat. In my opinion, an absolutely perfect profile would be 100% completion, a fair collection of platinums of which NONE are mayo-games, and some lengthy games here and there. Now, obviously that isn't doable for everyone seeing as servers shutdown and whatnot, so I'd say a good profile is 80 or above completion, with a decent number of plats, and a fair amount of 100% games as well.

I support you on this opinion, but about completion above 90% is great already. 100% is just crazy IMO. 

• Like 2

Easiest way to judge a good profile would just be to display it with all common and uncommon trophies removed and then look at the stats. Trophy whores would lose about 90% of their trophies instantly!

And yes, if you have more platinums that Ultra Rare trophies then that is likely a sign of a bad trophy hunter, unless you're Hakoom and already have like nearly close to 2000 ultra rare.

1 hour ago, ManOfHope567 said:

Any profile where they complete games they enjoy playing.

How I feel about. I feel like some people play games just for the platinum and bragging rights and I kinda don't dig that. But respect to those who had a good experience with all their games.

• Like 4

The answer is very subjective.  Over the last year I've kinda ruined my profile with easy stacks but I've shot up the leaderboards like no tomorrow so I don't really care. Plus I do play my fair share of hard/ long games as well. 

For me it's all about game completion and leaderboards.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I start every game because I paid money for these games and I want one trophy on them so it reflects a true completion ratio.

Huh, I never thought about it that way. 

I like using Trophy Adviser, so I hide all the uncompleted crap I'm not working on.

• Like 2