[SIEGE] BSAA Quick kills

AlucardSnakeXZ27

On 3/22/2020 at 8:20 AM, AlucardSnakeXZ27 said:

One of the MOST annoying things during boosting DLC is the BSAA Kills during SIEGE mode; here is something my friend and I were doing to make it fast.

Thanks @WindsorReich for the help, really look forward it helps anyone. ;)

Yup i used that map in the video, catacombs?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/17/2022 at 4:24 PM, BluesFanUK said:

I've got 11 agents and 11 BSAA agents in an hour solo boosting with two consoles. It's the worst bit of DLC I think i've ever played. Manages to out-bore Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot.

Uhmmm Idk if I agree with that. Lmao that bl1 dlc is awful. I got to round 19 wave 4 and BLUE SCREENED in the Angelic ruins. After like 3 hours. Not only that, I did that same area TWICE because the first time it didn’t count for some stupid reason. That dlc is so bad. If you just have a partner or boost it yourself and do 10 a day for this it only takes 10 days and isn’t that bad actually 

20 hours ago, riolaaaey said:

Uhmmm Idk if I agree with that. Lmao that bl1 dlc is awful. I got to round 19 wave 4 and BLUE SCREENED in the Angelic ruins. After like 3 hours. Not only that, I did that same area TWICE because the first time it didn’t count for some stupid reason. That dlc is so bad. If you just have a partner or boost it yourself and do 10 a day for this it only takes 10 days and isn’t that bad actually 

Thing with MMUR it could be done with a second controller to eliminate the frustration, just a persistence of enduring the several hundred waves of enemies. RE6 was mostly reliant on finding another player, at least on PS3. Amazes me how devs still add these tedious trophies when they must be aware people just boost them, so why do it?

I've just encountered one perhaps worse than both - Arkham City. Doing the maps and campaigns for four characters is probably as bad as than anything RE6 or Borderlands had to offer.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 7:59 AM, BluesFanUK said:

Thing with MMUR it could be done with a second controller to eliminate the frustration, just a persistence of enduring the several hundred waves of enemies. RE6 was mostly reliant on finding another player, at least on PS3. Amazes me how devs still add these tedious trophies when they must be aware people just boost them, so why do it?

I've just encountered one perhaps worse than both - Arkham City. Doing the maps and campaigns for four characters is probably as bad as than anything RE6 or Borderlands had to offer.

Ever do black ops 3 ps3 or btd5? If you wanna talk about grind, those are the games to talk about. As well as personal decorator on bo3 ps4, but those other 2 are far worse. Also red dead redemption level 50, black ops 4 blackout, borderlands pre sequel level 50 and RER Abyss mode. Those were so long grinds lmao. Not to mention some aggravating. But nothing was like WaW campaign aggravating lmao.