item112z

Another "Lending a Hand" workaround

12 posts in this topic

Ok, so i had intentionally missed like 6 honour missions during my story playthrough of the game, knowing that there is a workaround for Lending a Hand trophy. But after trying every possible thing to get that glitch working i gave up, it never worked for me. After that ive found another workaround which was not wide-spreaded, while reading tips on www.stratege.ru (thanks to the tip by true_patseffist). The thing you must do is to accept the Joshua Brown bounty in Strawberry. Once you reach him, a duel will start. Upon failing this duel and restarting from the checkpoint the trophy popped for me. I didnt even need to beat the mission! A few things that ive done prior to that which might or might not be important (idk if true-patseffist did the same):

 

-Beaten the story with both epilogues

-Beaten the honour missions that ive missed through replay menu (the missions you missed gonna be added to the menu once you finish epilogue part 2).

-Completed only 1 bounty before that. So that was my 2nd bounty.

 

Again those steps might not be needed. But if you want to try the thing before those steps, make a manual save just in case. Actually make a manual save either way. Good Luck!_zV3mslcgns.jpg

Edited by item112z
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much for this post! No other method worked for me, but this one did!

 

I didn’t replay all missions that I missed. Just started this one and it worked :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sten_dardo said:

Thank you so much for this post! No other method worked for me, but this one did!

 

I didn’t replay all missions that I missed. Just started this one and it worked :)

Have you tried replaying any other of the epiloge missions apart from the one mentioned in the other thread. Mine popped after replaying the mission farming for beginners 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Have you tried replaying any other of the epiloge missions apart from the one mentioned in the other thread. Mine popped after replaying the mission farming for beginners 

Yeah, I did. I tried the Fatherhood one, Home Improvement and the one you mentioned. But all didn’t pop the trophy. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sten_dardo said:

Yeah, I did. I tried the Fatherhood one, Home Improvement and the one you mentioned. But all didn’t pop the trophy. 

That sucks dude. The trophy must be very hit and miss. I missed at least 1 honor mission. The missable one where you have to help at the indian reservation

 

Edit. Glad you got one method to work. I must have read your post wrong earlier or only half read it lol because i didnt think any method worked for you

Edited by dannyswfc9
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much!! This is the only method that worked for me

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iv tried all methods but nothing. I did this mission before and failed a few times because I did not no how to beat it, no trophy. And now reading this I can't re do that bounty and try again. 

 

I avoided this trophy so I could chill and have fun on my first run noing I can easily glitch it after and now it's left me having to play from scratch again. I'm so excited. 

 

All good, I don't quit, I endure the pain. Haha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02.04.2021 at 2:19 AM, STAR-SOLDIER-X said:

Iv tried all methods but nothing. I did this mission before and failed a few times because I did not no how to beat it, no trophy. And now reading this I can't re do that bounty and try again. 

 

I avoided this trophy so I could chill and have fun on my first run noing I can easily glitch it after and now it's left me having to play from scratch again. I'm so excited. 

 

All good, I don't quit, I endure the pain. Haha

I see you gotten the trophy 2 days after that. Did you manage to restart this bounty? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 26/04/2021 at 7:48 PM, item112z said:

I see you gotten the trophy 2 days after that. Did you manage to restart this bounty? 

Didn't see anyway to retry the bounty. 

 

I just starting again. I spent hours reading threads, watching videos, retrying levels like 15 times. Then did all gold medals and nothing. 

 

Removed the patch and my save file could not be read. So started again. 

 

 

Edited by STAR-SOLDIER-X
Didn't answer the question
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This glitch isn’t working for me I’m frustrated and about to delete the game and start all over again

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried all the workarounds and it didn’t work so I gave up and the trophy on accident playing as John during the last American Inferno side quest from Evelyn Miller, I was dumb trying to loot the house after I lit it on fire and I died restarted checkpoint then I got the trophy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.