DEAD ISLAND 2 ?

BossZombieMan

32 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Its still in development apparently 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Island_2

Sadly but at least not canceled. 

28 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I agree with you, but now all my hopes are in Dying Light 2 to be released by the end of the year 

I loved Dying Light and ive got 100% of it's trophies. But i saw some trailers and it looks like zombies aren't really that important like in The Walking Dead. Because they only show the human interactions and possibilities. 

• Like 1

Lol funny I see this now.A few days ago, I was just watching the Dead Island 2 trailer that was released back in 2014. The game still shows on the game stores as releasing soon but I think it's a dead project.

Edited by Eagle-RP
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BossZombieMan said:

Maybe we will know more After the release of Dying Light 2. I guess that they focus firstly on DL2 before DI2.

@Stan Lee @Eagle-RP @Tom146521

Those games are published and developed by two different companies. They don't need to wait for Dying Light 2 to do anything...

Edited by HailHale81
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BossZombieMan said:

@Tom146521 @HailHale81 That sucks. But they should finish this game or they would lose a lot of money for nothing. I hope they think in the same way. Not like the P.T.'s one.

Yeah I hope it comes out as well. Loved the first two entries. The fact though that it has gone through 4 different developers already doesn't bode well for the game. Seems the Publisher doesn't know what kind of sequel they want.

• Like 1

Just now, HailHale81 said:

Yeah I hope it comes out as well. Loved the first two entries. The fact though that it has gone through 4 different developers already doesn't bode well for the game. Seems the Publisher doesn't know what kind of sequel they want.

Me too because I think in general we dont have that much new zombie games. Resident Evil went on the remastered road and Dead Rising's franchise is over. And personally i disliked The Last Of Us. 

• Like 1