Does anybody have problems making the Indy method XP grinding for A-Spec work?

SerEriol

Method 2: Indy 500 Dream Car Championship (1,000,000 XP / 4 hours)

This method doesn't work for me. Other racers are faster than me and I finish in 9th position or worse. My Red Bull car seems to have a similar speed to the one in the video, but I end up loosing. So I don't know whether I'm doing something wrong or simply the method does not work anymore.

Does anybody have a clue?

I probably modified my cars settings like acceleration and top speed and such. Just make sure it's upgraded the best you can. Another reason might be the rubber band is not turning the car slightly to the left, just barely. This is key on how to keep going faster around the corners. 

• Like 1

On 22/3/2020 at 8:09 PM, X_RaceKing_X said:

I probably modified my cars settings like acceleration and top speed and such. Just make sure it's upgraded the best you can. Another reason might be the rubber band is not turning the car slightly to the left, just barely. This is key on how to keep going faster around the corners. 

Okay I think I managed to set it properly, the stick is very sensitive and you have to be very precise in positioning it correctly. It can happen that the car crashes while surpassing other drivers but overall I can say it works. 

It can help a little bit changing car's oil after long sessions, as well as revising the engine, it adds some speed.