EdgeOfPortal's Trophy Collection

EdgeOfPortal

EdgeOfPortal's Trophy Collection

I figured doing something like this may give me slightly more motivation with games, so here's my trophy checklist/collection. On this account, I'm aiming for 100% completion. It's also worth-noting that you will NEVER see any mayo-type games! I like the occasional ragdoll/gravity-based game, so the easiest games you'll see will hopefully be similar in difficulty than say, Goat Simulator, and only on certain occasions. So, let's get started. This'll be arranged similarly to other checklists, so there will be different sections for every 10 plats, and every 10 non-plats. Whenever a game has DLC I completed, I'll mention it next to the title. I'll also do a small review for each game I complete.

Platinum Trophies: 1 - 10

Spoiler

Sfcfd04.pngS8fbdcb.pngS5ae39d.pngSa4e6bd.pngS1b2300.png

#1 - Goat Simulator (PS4) - August 23, 2019 - :platinum: & 100% DLC

Pretty fun game overall. I didn't have as much trouble with Flappy Goat as everyone says they have, but it was a little annoying at times. The main issues I had with the game were within the DLCs GoatZ and Goat Simulator: Waste Of Space. GoatZ wasn't all that bad, the 25 Survival Quests just took a long time. Waste Of Space was the one I had the most trouble with though. The spaceship controls were just awful, and that section in general just wasn't very entertaining. The kickstarter knock-off was an interesting idea, but grinding for 1 million dollars just became very tedious and took a long time.

Sf1e3de.png

#2 - MySims: SkyHeroes (PS3) - August 26, 2019 - :platinum:

So, this one began my quest to complete each and every trophy in every The Sims game, as it's a series I really enjoy. This was thankfully the only MySims game released on PlayStation. The characters in this game were very annoying at times, but the gameplay was somewhat entertaining at times. Some levels are admittedly very frustrating, and you'll hate having to deal with repeated dialogue each and every time you fail a level. Overall though, it wasn't too bad. I don't think I would've played it though if it weren't for it being a Sims spin-off with trophies.

S50bc72.pngSe1bec9.png

#3 - The Playroom VR (PS4/VR) - August 30, 2019 - :platinum: & 100% DLC

Well, it's a free game with a platinum that comes with PSVR. What's not to like about that? This is a game that will require multiple players no matter what. This game also includes a tech demo of what would become Astro Bot: Rescue Mission, which I would later complete as #10. The only mini-game I didn't really enjoy was Wanted!, which actually wouldn't have been so bad, but it was bad for specifically one reason. The mini-game relies on one player controlling a sheriff using the VR headset, while the other tells the sheriff who to shoot (based on descriptions of what the criminal looks like). The problem here, is that a good deal of it depends on what color their bandanas and hats have on them, which is pure agony for someone who deals with a type of color-blindness. So if it weren't for that, nothing really would have been too bad about the game. DLC was pretty fun as well.

S7f9235.png

#4 - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4) - September 5, 2019 - :platinum:

This one was one I knew I had to complete from right from the start. I've always been a big fan of the Uncharted series, and this is one I hadn't played before on my old profile. First thoughts are, the graphics are excellent! I also had wondered how an Uncharted game would feel without Nathan Drake, and I have to say, Naughty Dog really pulled it off. The collectibles also weren't that bad (Though, there were a lot of them). The game-play was great, as to be expected with an Uncharted game. Overall, everything about this one was really great. Enjoyed it a lot.

Sb2570d.png

#5 - Mirror's Edge: Catalyst (PS4) - September 21, 2019 - :platinum:

Mirror's Edge has always been (and always will be), one of my favorite series. It's actually where part of my username comes from, and you can probably guess where the other comes from. This game originally got a lot of criticism if I remember correctly, but for the most part I have to disagree. I thought Mirror's Edge would be excellent for an open-world type game, and I was right in my opinion. The characters are great, and the movement is excellent as well. A lot of people were slightly upset with the removal of weapons, but I never used weapons much anyway in the first game. Hand-to-hand combat was my go to. The only thing I didn't enjoy as much about the game was the amount of collectibles they put in. I mean, I get why they did it, but it just took a very long time. Great game overall.

S072956.png

#6 - Tropico 6 (PS4) - October 12, 2019 - :platinum:

Tropico is a series I have a lot of fond memories with, so I pre-ordered this one and played it at exactly midnight day of release. I actually managed to be the 7th person in the world to obtain the platinum trophy, and I made it's trophy guide as well, which you can check out here on PSNProfiles. I personally very much enjoyed the addition of bridges and multiple islands, and the $60 I paid for it was well worth it. The only mission I had a lot of trouble with was The Referendum which in my opinion was overly difficult even on Easy mode, and would've worked better as the last, if not one of the last missions in the game. I won't go in detail about it though. Overall excellent game.

S4d8194.png

#7 - Bodycount (PS3) - October 14, 2019 - :platinum:

Generic first-person shooter for the PlayStation 3 that I had in my backlog. I decided to do this one sooner than later as it was a poorly-sold game for the PS3 with multiplayer trophies (Servers are bound to close soon, I'm actually surprised they still are online). Not much to say about this one really. The multiplayer was actually pretty fun, and doable with a boosting partner. Not too bad of a game, but not too good either.

S2d7ea6.png

#8 - Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality (PS4/VR) - October 25, 2019 - :platinum:

Second VR game I've done on this profile. Not too bad of a game, and the surgeries were definitely much easier than the original game. I had a good time with this one. The physics were a bit weird, but that's alright, they're meant to be that way. Would recommend this one over the original if you have a VR headset. The trophies weren't that hard either, so overall pretty good game.

Sfe0ebb.pngS764480.pngS87919b.pngS477bef.png

#9 - Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) - October 30, 2019 - :platinum: & 100% DLC

The game everyone's already done. A lot of the things I say about this one have already been said before. The movement and swinging is very nice, and the combat is as well. Collectibles aren't too bad either. The hideouts/bases however, could be really annoying at times. I failed many, many times on a select few bases. I also didn't really enjoy the crimes. The end of this game just became me swinging back and forth through districts waiting for crimes to pop up. The same can be said about the DLC, which otherwise was pretty good. Overall great game.

S59b490.png

#10 - Astro Bot: Rescue Mission (PS4/VR) - January 22, 2020 - :platinum:

I loved this game. The platforming was excellent and it accomplished something I didn't think would work well in VR. I liked the collectibles a lot in this game as well, which is good because platforming games really need collectibles. The levels were also pretty creative, and it's also the first instance in a long time where I can say I enjoyed the underwater levels. Certain challenges could be annoying though. Specifically Hookshot Highway, that is. The time limit for this mission is very annoying, and you have to do absolutely everything perfectly in order to get the highest ranking. Other than that, excellent game.

Platinum Trophies: 11 - 20

Spoiler

Sc036ae.png

#11 - The Sims 4 (PS4) - February 26, 2020 - :platinum:

The second game I completed in my journey to finish all The Sims games. I will admit I used the gallery technique to finish this one, but due to that it saved me quite a bit of time. Personally, I thought Sims 4 was a pretty good game. In many ways better than The Sims 3 in my opinion. Now, I don't really feel bad about using the gallery technique, as I've already spent hours and hours playing this on PC, so I didn't miss out on anything. I would have liked to use pets though, which I'll be able to do when I finish The Sims 3 Pets. Overall, very good game in my opinion.

S36ddde.png

#12 - LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (PS3/PS-Now) - March 24, 2020 - :platinum:

Alright, so I played this one on PS Now just to see if it was any good. I hadn't actually completed/platinumed a LEGO game before this. Like others have said, the trophies are somewhat easy. As for the enjoyment I got, I'd say it was good. Nothing extremely memorable, but it was decent. I had a much better time in Free Play than story mode, since I could just go around getting collectibles and studs without having to watch cutscenes (which in my opinion aren't that meaningful in a LEGO game) and it was useful to have all characters unlocked. The levels varied in length but for the most part were somewhat short. The puzzles weren't that hard, but that's to be expected for it I think. Combat was good though. When playing single-player, the other character's AI could be very annoying though. Often times they'll get caught on objects, will block your path, or just not follow you at all. That's one of my main complaints. Other than that though, pretty good.

S42f50a.pngS664821.pngS2d47d6.png

#13 - Tropico 5 (PS4) - March 27, 2020 - :platinum: & 100% DLC

Alright, with that I've done both Tropico games available on PlayStation consoles. Hopefully they release another one at some point. This one has been on my profile for a while now, which brings me to one of my only annoyances. Before going on to the last mission, you really have to prepare for it on previous levels, otherwise you'll have a very difficult time with it. You'll have to deal with large invasions, so military has to be pre-built on a different mission. The other goals are also useful to have done. That's really my only large complaint with it, and the reason I kept it on my profile for so long. See, I failed to properly prepare for a future mission on an earlier mission, and I just needed a long break before starting the campaign again. Other than that, I really enjoyed it. Simulation (Mostly city builders) is very much one of my favorite genres, so this fits right in. It's also a slight bit more unique compared to other games. Good addition to my profile.

S668783.png

#14 - LittleBigPlanet (PS3) - April 21, 2020 - :platinum: & 100% DLC

Well, I completed LittleBigPlanet. Have to say, it was quite enjoyable. I think the online difficulty is very much overrated. I did all the online trophies within 2 or 3 days. Really, all it comes down to is how many places you ask for help. I asked many places, so my profile and levels got the required hearts very quickly. The places I personally would recommend going are: PSNProfiles forums, PlayStationTrophies, Discord Servers (Multiple if you can), and last but not least, Reddit. If you ask in all these places, it's very likely you'll get your hearts quickly and easily. If you're going for a 100% profile, please note that there is only one remaining method as to getting the Pirates DLC pack (It's been delisted from PSN). The last place (as of April 21st, 2020), is BestBuy US. You will need a US copy of the game as well. That isn't what this review is about though, it's about the gameplay. Once you've finished your online trophies, the next hard step is to ace (complete without dying) every. single. story. level. Now at first glance this may seem like a very large challenge. But in reality, it actually isn't all that bad. There's only a few levels that are actually large challenges (namely The Bunker), and the rest can all be completed with not too many deaths. As for the actual gameplay, it's very enjoyable. The platforming is solid, and the level creating tools are excellent as well. For the story levels, some intros to levels and various sequences are very long and annoying, especially if you've died previous times. A good example of this would be the level "The Mines". A good portion of the level has you riding in several minecarts, each of which can take a very long time, which makes it especially annoying if you die (which will likely be at the end of the level). Well, aside from the really tough levels, 90% of the stages are nice and well-designed. Most of the time they have variety, and you'll enjoy the game. Overall, great game. If I had to rate it, I'd probably go 8-9/10.

spacer.pngS6f0e9c.png

#15 - Mirror's Edge (PS3) - April 26, 2020 - :platinum: & 100% DLC

Mirror's Edge is one of my favorite games of all time. It only made sense to complete it. It's easily in my top 5 games of all time. I had previously completed Catalyst, and felt like going back to the original. Now, the gameplay. The movement you can perform is extremely fluid and enjoyable. It's nice to have all options available from the start, rather than having to unlock each type of movement through skill points, as in ME:C. Environments somehow manage to feel unique throughout the game, even though the entire game is mostly set on rooftops. Combat feels *very* nice. It's not the main focus of Mirror's Edge (though it is a large one), but DICE really pulled it off well. The combat is something you can approach from many different angles, and is enjoyable to perform. Collectibles don't feel intrusive, and a few are placed throughout each chapter. I do have to say, some of the Time Trials, are very, very difficult to get 3 stars on. Many of them took quite a bit of practice, but it was a nice challenge, and quite the accomplishment. As I said earlier, this is one of my top 5 games of all time. I'd rate it 10/10, easily.

S7a8294.png

#16 - Spyro the Dragon (PS4) - June 29, 2020 - :platinum:

I've always been a big fan of 3D Platformers. Surprisingly, before completing this, I'd never played a Spyro game before. I'm glad I gave it a shot. Turned out to be one of my favorite 3D Platformers. Well worth my time. Spyro controls quite well, and the ways you can explore feel satisfying. Each level is filled to the brim with collectibles, and I always wanted to complete each level in their entirety before moving on. Bosses are fun to fight, and enemies are found throughout each level. None are what I'd call 'annoying' to fight. There isn't really much I can say as a negative towards Spyro the Dragon. It's just a really good game. 9/10.

Sd3af23.pngSfa5599.pngSa887b8.pngS9c5ec2.pngS76e3cb.pngS5c229c.png

#17 - Human Fall Flat (PS4) - July 1, 2020 - :platinum:

Well, the game is alright. Nothing mind-blowing, but will keep you entertained. A typical physics based game. That being said, for what it was, I liked it. Your character, is, as expected, a little hard to control. The trophy list is creative, although some can be just irritating. Maps feel unique, and interesting to progress through. Puzzles are nice to solve. Honestly, I'm struggling to think of things to say about this. 7/10. Note: Since completing this, an update has been released with extra trophies. Once I complete that, this review will be updated to comment on the new map.

REVIEW UPDATE: Factory is a new level added to Human Fall Flat with, you guessed it, three new trophies. It's another solid level from the devs, and it's got good platforming and interesting puzzles. That being said, I'm getting a little tired of Human Fall Flat levels. It's a good game, and I really enjoyed what I played, but I think this is a case of too much of a good thing. I'll return to it if new levels are added (which, I believe there will be as new levels were added to the Steam version). I also intend to do the Japanese stack at a later date, but I'm done with it for now.

S5ab6de.png

#18 - Please Don't Touch Anything (PS4) - October 30, 2020 - :platinum:

Please Don't Touch Anything is an interesting puzzle game worth a play. Personally, I'd previously played the game before on a different platform, so I decided to use a guide for the puzzles. In front of you is a mysterious control panel your co-worker leaves you with. He tells you not to use it, but obviously, you investigate it anyway. There's about 30 total endings to collect, and all are quite interesting and fun to solve. It's a very good indie puzzle game with references to other games and films. There isn't much I can say that's negative about it, it's honestly a solid game. 9/10.

Non-Plat Games: 1 - 10

Spoiler

Sb9617a.png

#1 - Shakedown: Hawaii (PSV) - July 28, 2019 - 100%

I never did play Retro City Rampage, but I decided to give this one a shot since it was being released physically on PS Vita with a limited release. Well, after that I certainly plan to play Retro City Rampage. The game is excellent. The pixel art looks fantastic, and the dialogue is pretty good as well. I really enjoyed the missions, and it did leave me wanting more, even after completing each and every challenge. Absolutely fantastic game. Definitely recommend this one.

S8b192a.pngS632c16.pngSeb474b.pngS1b9186.pngSb1312b.png

#2 - The Playroom (PS4) - August 20, 2019 - 100% & DLC

This one isn't quite as good as The Playroom VR, but it can be entertaining. The Shuriken Master trophy in the Ninja Bots DLC is probably what gave me the most trouble overall. Honestly, I don't have all that much to say about it. It was a free launch title for the PS4 that requires use of the PlayStation Camera. Quick and easy 100% title (DLC is free as well). Overall not too bad.

Sf71713.png

#3 - ClusterTruck (PS4) - August 22, 2019 - 100%

This is a game I had done on my old profile, and enjoyed enough to bring over to this 100% completion profile (Which I did with a few other games as well). The objective of this game is to jump on top of trucks and navigate your way to the goal through a series of vehicles and obstacles. The levels are quick enough that you don't really get frustrated when you fail (which is good because it happens a lot). I enjoyed it a lot and would recommend to others. Overall pretty good game.

S63b685.png

#4 - The First Tree (PS4) - September 16, 2019 - 100%

First walking simulator I've played actually. Really enjoyed this one, and without telling any spoilers I will say the story is pretty good as well. If you decide to play it though then make sure to prepare for 2 or more play-throughs of the game. I say this because of the way the game is setup. It's an open world that has quite a few collectibles. You absolutely WILL want to use a collectible guide, as otherwise you won't have much luck getting them. Do that on your second play-through though, as otherwise the guide will spoil the story, which you'll probably want to hear. Overall pretty good game.

S9b7b7f.png

#5 - Octodad: Dadliest Catch - November 5, 2019 - 100%

This is a bit of a weird game. You play as an octopus with a human family, and you have to avoid being detected as an octopus throughout various levels and environments. Collectibles are pretty minimal, so that's not too bad. Controls are meant to be a little strange, and the game is a bit physics-based as well. I'd say I enjoyed it. Overall, this one was pretty good, and trophies were pretty easy as well.

Backlog

Spoiler

PS3 Games:

Afrika

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Tron: Evolution

Tomb Raider Trilogy

Katamari Forever

The Sims 3

The Cave

PS Vita Games:

Vostok Inc.

PlayStation Vita Pets

Resistance: Burning Skies

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Tearaway

PS4 & VR Games:

Sonic Forces

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Bridge Constructor: Portal

Oxenfree

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

Red Matter (VR)

Job Simulator (VR)

Astroneer

Assassin's Creed III: Remastered

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation Remastered

Assassin's Creed: Unity

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Risk of Rain 2

...and more.

Currently Working on: Assassin's Creed: Unity, Prey, Rocket League

Edited by EdgeOfPortal
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

No prob. I like reading these mini-reviews, because it gives me reasons to check out other games, or see what others thought about games that I enjoyed.

Yeah I like reading reviews as well. I added icons for each game and their DLC if they have any. Look any better?

• Like 1

Alright, 1st update!

1S404b41.png :platinum:- All hands on deck! - 25.97% Rarity

Starting things off with LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean on PS3. This was a game I tried randomly since it was on PS Now. I heard the older LEGO games weren't that bad, and the same for their trophies, so I picked this one from PS Now's selection just to give it a shot. I may do another one at some point, but for now I'm going to finish off the last 8 games on my profile to get back to 100% completion, probably starting with Tropico 5 or Assassin's Creed III Liberation on Vita. I let Tropico 5 sit for quite some time since I failed to properly prepare for the final mission on one of the later ones, and I just had to take a break from it. But I think now I'm finally ready to retry the campaign. Anyway, here's the review of LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, which you'll also be able to find in the main post.

Alright, so I played this one on PS Now just to see if it was any good. I hadn't actually completed/platinumed a LEGO game before this. Like others have said, the trophies are somewhat easy. As for the enjoyment I got, I'd say it was good. Nothing extremely memorable, but it was decent. I had a much better time in Free Play than story mode, since I could just go around getting collectibles and studs without having to watch cutscenes (which in my opinion aren't that meaningful in a LEGO game) and it was useful to have all characters unlocked. The levels varied in length but for the most part were somewhat short. The puzzles weren't that hard, but that's to be expected for it I think. Combat was good though. When playing single-player, the other character's AI could be very annoying though. Often times they'll get caught on objects, will block your path, or just not follow you at all. That's one of my main complaints. Other than that though, pretty good.

Just a quick update I forgot to post last night. I’m about halfway through my redo of the Tropico 5 campaign at this point, on the pirate king mission now. If all goes to plan I’m hoping to have it’s platinum trophy by Friday night, and the DLC 100% by Sunday night. I’ve already got the Multiplayer trophies done, so this shouldn’t be too bad. After that, I’m just going to get as many trophies as I can in other games, as I’m hoping to time up The Sims 3 Pets Platinum trophy to be my 1000th overall trophy.

Ok, Tropico 5 main game is platinumed!

1Sacbed6.png:platinum:- Tropico 5 Platinum Trophy - 2.34% Rarity

Really happy to have done this one actually. Right on schedule with my previous update (platinum by Friday night). Should have my DLC done by Sunday night and will have moved to another game. Here's the review, which again you'll also find in the main post:

Alright, with that I've done both Tropico games available on PlayStation consoles. Hopefully they release another one at some point. This one has been on my profile for a while now, which brings me to one of my only annoyances. Before going on to the last mission, you really have to prepare for it on previous levels, otherwise you'll have a very difficult time with it. You'll have to deal with large invasions, so military has to be pre-built on a different mission. The other goals are also useful to have done. That's really my only large complaint with it, and the reason I kept it on my profile for so long. See, I failed to properly prepare for a future mission on an earlier mission, and I just needed a long break before starting the campaign again. Other than that, I really enjoyed it. Simulation (Mostly city builders) is very much one of my favorite genres, so this fits right in. It's also a slight bit more unique compared to other games. Good addition to my profile.

Edited by EdgeOfPortal

Alright, Tropico 5 DLC took longer than I would've liked but it's done.

S664821.pngS2d47d6.png

Wasn't that bad really. Could be grindy at times though, but I guess that should be expected. Now, I think I'd like to do one of my last online PS3 games, LittleBigPlanet (I already have the delisted DLC). So the next update should be right after I finish LBP, and then I'll go back to finishing some of my other titles on my profile.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so this one took longer than I expected, but it is done!

1M57ff29.png:platinum:- 100% Complete - 3.21% Rarity

Really enjoyed this one. DLC was also completed like always. Here's my short review, which once again you can find in the main post:

Well, I completed LittleBigPlanet. Have to say, it was quite enjoyable. I think the online difficulty is very much overrated. I did all the online trophies within 2 or 3 days. Really, all it comes down to is how many places you ask for help. I asked many places, so my profile and levels got the required hearts very quickly. The places I personally would recommend going are: PSNProfiles forums, PlayStationTrophies, Discord Servers (Multiple if you can), and last but not least, Reddit. If you ask in all these places, it's very likely you'll get your hearts quickly and easily. If you're going for a 100% profile, please note that there is only one remaining method as to getting the Pirates DLC pack (It's been delisted from PSN). The last place (as of April 21st, 2020), is BestBuy US. You will need a US copy of the game as well. That isn't what this review is about though, it's about the gameplay. Once you've finished your online trophies, the next hard step is to ace (complete without dying) every. single. story. level. Now at first glance this may seem like a very large challenge. But in reality, it actually isn't all that bad. There's only a few levels that are actually large challenges (namely The Bunker), and the rest can all be completed with not too many deaths. As for the actual gameplay, it's very enjoyable. The platforming is solid, and the level creating tools are excellent as well. For the story levels, some intros to levels and various sequences are very long and annoying, especially if you've died previous times. A good example of this would be the level "The Mines". A good portion of the level has you riding in several minecarts, each of which can take a very long time, which makes it especially annoying if you die (which will likely be at the end of the level). Well, aside from the really tough levels, 90% of the stages are nice and well-designed. Most of the time they have variety, and you'll enjoy the game. Overall, great game. If I had to rate it, I'd probably go 8-9/10.

• 5 months later...

Been a while since I posted here. That being said, I'm going to start this up again, with a single change.

1. The account is no longer a 100% profile. Even so, every game I platinum, I'll also 100% it, as I did before. The only change is that I won't be platinum-ing games I don't enjoy or not starting unobtainable games.

Since I last posted my LittleBigPlanet review, I have indeed completed a few more games. Their reviews will be posted below, and then we'll return to the 'update for each completion' format.

1M8fbbe6.png:platinum:- Over the Edge - 2.96% Rarity

Mirror's Edge is one of my favorite games of all time. It only made sense to complete it. It's easily in my top 5 games of all time. I had previously completed Catalyst, and felt like going back to the original. Now, the gameplay. The movement you can perform is extremely fluid and enjoyable. It's nice to have all options available from the start, rather than having to unlock each type of movement through skill points, as in ME:C. Environments somehow manage to feel unique throughout the game, even though the entire game is mostly set on rooftops. Combat feels *very* nice. It's not the main focus of Mirror's Edge (though it is a large one), but DICE really pulled it off well. The combat is something you can approach from many different angles, and is enjoyable to perform. Collectibles don't feel intrusive, and a few are placed throughout each chapter. I do have to say, some of the Time Trials, are very, very difficult to get 3 stars on. Many of them took quite a bit of practice, but it was a nice challenge, and quite the accomplishment. As I said earlier, this is one of my top 5 games of all time. I'd rate it 10/10, easily.

1M6e7066.png:platinum:- Gnasty's Demise - 50.55% Rarity

I've always been a big fan of 3D Platformers. Surprisingly, before completing this, I'd never played a Spyro game before. I'm glad I gave it a shot. Turned out to be one of my favorite 3D Platformers. Well worth my time. Spyro controls quite well, and the ways you can explore feel satisfying. Each level is filled to the brim with collectibles, and I always wanted to complete each level in their entirety before moving on. Bosses are fun to fight, and enemies are found throughout each level. None are what I'd call 'annoying' to fight. There isn't really much I can say as a negative towards Spyro the Dragon. It's just a really good game. 9/10.

1M03c824.png:platinum:- Human - 10.55% Rarity

Well, the game is alright. Nothing mind-blowing, but will keep you entertained. A typical physics based game. That being said, for what it was, I liked it. Your character, is, as expected, a little hard to control. The trophy list is creative, although some can be just irritating. Maps feel unique, and interesting to progress through. Puzzles are nice to solve. Honestly, I'm struggling to think of things to say about this. 7/10. Note: Since completing this, an update has been released with extra trophies. Once I complete that, this review will be updated to comment on the new map.

That's everything I completed since the LittleBigPlanet review was posted. Now, each review going forward will be posted as normal, after each completion. Currently working on Assassin's Creed: Unity, Prey, and Rocket League. Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Small update!

I decided to finish a couple things on my profile. First off, the platinum for Please Don't Touch Anything. I stand with my statement that I'll never do Mayo-type plats, and although this is a particularly easy platinum trophy, I like having games similar to this on my profile. They're fun games with a nice concept and gameplay. They're an exception in my book.

1M42a60b.png:platinum: - Completionist - 61.56%

Please Don't Touch Anything is an interesting puzzle game worth a play. Personally, I'd previously played the game before on a different platform, so I decided to use a guide for the puzzles. In front of you is a mysterious control panel your co-worker leaves you with. He tells you not to use it, but obviously, you investigate it anyway. There's about 30 total endings to collect, and all are quite interesting and fun to solve. It's a very good indie puzzle game with references to other games and films. There isn't much I can say that's negative about it, it's honestly a solid game. 9/10.

Now that we've covered Please Don't Touch Anything, I returned to Human Fall Flat to collect the trophies for the Factory level update. This is just going to be a quick little update to the review.

Factory is a new level added to Human Fall Flat with, you guessed it, three new trophies. It's another solid level from the devs, and it's got good platforming and interesting puzzles. That being said, I'm getting a little tired of Human Fall Flat levels. It's a good game, and I really enjoyed what I played, but I think this is a case of too much of a good thing. I'll return to it if new levels are added (which, I believe there will be as new levels were added to the Steam version). I also intend to do the Japanese stack at a later date, but I'm done with it for now.

Thanks for reading this review. The next two reviews should be Assassin's Creed Black Flag, and Assassin's Creed Unity. Unity will be timed up to be my 20th platinum trophy.