DRIVECLUB DLC inaccessible?

JackyIsMad

You have to have purchased them individually before they were delisted. I kind of suspect you actually have to have them downloaded, Sony may have removed the dlc data from their servers - i have most of them but not all - not willing to delete them to see if i can download them again. 

Im pissed about this, how can they sell something and then decide the customer cant have it anymore?  License expiration is your problem Sony, not mine. 

• Like 4

so to anyone that sees this i found the solution, i didnt find this stated explicity anywhere so i am posting here so if anyone still having this issue can ive this a try. I apparently had the wrong region DISC, which is weird because i bought the disc in the US. the disc i was using was apparentely UK or AUS or something else, this made it incompatible with the DLC i bought on my US account. I ordered a new disc, this one US region, and i could tell the difference, it no longer had the odd rating system on the physical disc, and all the DLC is now accessibe, hopefully this hellps someelse with this problem

• Like 1