RandyXL

Which memory did you struggle on most for 100% Sync?

4 posts in this topic

Post the DNA Sequence and Memory you absolutely hate, and left you so frustrated you had to get stand up and take a break.. 

Mine was all of sequence 7 

On 23-3-2020 at 4:43 AM, RandyXL said:

Post the DNA Sequence and Memory you absolutely hate, and left you so frustrated you had to get stand up and take a break.. 

Mine was all of sequence 7 

I actually did not have that much problems with any sequences. Only mission 7.4 and 3.6 where a pain in the ass. Was reading some guides and some forums and was worried it would take me hours to complete sequence 7. However every mission was a first try except 7.4. The lost archive animus training was also a pain in the ass.....

I didn’t have much trouble with any of them (shockingly), nowhere near as much as I did with some of the AC Brotherhood memories. Part of this probably came from having just finished Brotherhood, so my muscle memory was good for using basically the same controls in Revelations. I did find parrying seems to work a lot better compared to Brotherhood, so that made the “no damage” memories easier.

The best piece of advice I can give is to exit the game at checkpoints during your initial playthrough of challenging memories (before you fail the 100% sync objective) and upload to the cloud. If you fail, just download and you’ll be back at the checkpoint you saved at. This makes getting things done a lot easier, since if you fail you don’t necessarily have to start from scratch again. Note that you cannot do this when replaying via the DNA menu, so it’s best to get it done the first time around.

Maybe the Lost Archive, a little challenging but not too bad. The tank section on. Brotherhood was a pain due to no checkpoints. 

Edited by ziggypop_79