How hard is the multiplayer to get all trophies

Taliesin_2943

6 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Not hard at all. But two trophies Fashion Fanatic & Beauty is Pain take forever to get because you have to be at a high level before unlocking the armor pieces. I'm terrible at multiplayer and I've all but those two trophies at this time.

Is leveling very difficult? I'll probably just level to get those 2 I'm hearing u can get them earlier but you have to pull off some rather luck based feats

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Is leveling very difficult? I'll probably just level to get those 2 I'm hearing u can get them earlier but you have to pull off some rather luck based feats

It is and it is not, its in the sense that if you get good at the game you will level faster,also only veterans who are no interested in trophies still play the games. and it is not because you have a minimum per game that you will have anyway, it was my first doom game and if i finished the MP in one week without boosting.

• Like 1

The only real difficult part is getting the demon kills since becoming a demon requires you to run up and take a Demon Rune that spawns and it becomes a race to who can get it first. And even if you do get it, you have to try not to get killed before being able to make some kills.

As far as leveling goes it shouldn't take very long. I don't know if they still do it but last time I played they had a Double XP thing going on so that would certainly make it go faster but like I said I don't know if that's a thing they still do or how often they do it.

It isn’t that hard, and all the trophies will come while leveling. You need to reach prestige 8 to unlock challenges for the last piece of armor that’ll likely be your last MP trophy unlocked.

Im not new to shooters but this is my first Doom game. I did all the DLC / MP stuff before I went into SP and it took me around 18hrs.

I thought it would be a drag but personally I had a blast doing it. Also someone commented that only veterans are playing it at this point... that’s not true. The game is on sale right now so a lot of new players are picking it up (I was one of them). I saw more low levels then I did high levels while playing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Redgrave said:

The only real difficult part is getting the demon kills since becoming a demon requires you to run up and take a Demon Rune that spawns and it becomes a race to who can get it first. And even if you do get it, you have to try not to get killed before being able to make some kills.

As far as leveling goes it shouldn't take very long. I don't know if they still do it but last time I played they had a Double XP thing going on so that would certainly make it go faster but like I said I don't know if that's a thing they still do or how often they do it.

I haven’t even started playing this game yet and this sounds a bit stressful. ?

12 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

I haven’t even started playing this game yet and this sounds a bit stressful. 1f628.png

It's really not too bad as long as you make sure to gun for the Demon Rune when it drops. I think some demons have more health than others so if you have a demon with high health then you should be fine in regards to taking damage. For me I'm pretty sure the most difficult demon to get kills with was the Spectre demon because you have to do a charge attack with it and kill at least two players at the same time for one trophies but I'm sure others will have more luck than I did :P I barely managed to get it because another player conveniently showed up by another when I charged one and got it that way.

The rest of the demon kills is just a matter of getting kills with them and some of them have good attacks to use. The Cacodemon I think was the easiest because it can use its tongue to grab another player from a good distance and eat them.

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 3

I started the multiplayer 1 week ago and it took me 16.5 hours to get all multiplayer trophies. The equipment trophies took the most time, because you have to reach level 50 9 times to reach tier 8 and be able to unlock the cyber-demonic equipment. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

This MP is dead. I can’t even find a TDM. When after waiting for 15 minutes I do get in a lobby of usually just 4 players it’s with level 50 players who are just too good for me for now. They have all the better weapons, gear, runes, demons, and know the maps. So I just run around and get killed all the time while getting just a few kills myself. It’s not really a fun MP like this.

Can you get all trophies in private matches? Because than I’ll look for a boosting team.

12 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

This MP is dead. I can’t even find a TDM. When after waiting for 15 minutes I do get in a lobby of usually just 4 players it’s with level 50 players who are just too good for me for now. They have all the better weapons, gear, runes, demons, and know the maps. So I just run around and get killed all the time while getting just a few kills myself. It’s not really a fun MP like this.

Can you get all trophies in private matches? Because than I’ll look for a boosting team.

As far as I know, it has to be in public matches. But you can still boost it by changing to the Asian Servers since those are dead (last I played only 1 random showed up while my group boosted and that only happened a total of 3 times).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Onimatrus_TeamP said:

I am playing on the Europe servers and have no problem finding a full lobby. Usually 1 to 2 minutes. Maybe you should play on another time? I usually start at around 6 p.m. and the lobby is full most of the time.

And you shouldn't use the "only beginners" option. Because that is empty.

I’m just searching in TDM as I figured that’s always the fullest. And after playing two hours now the fullest I’ve seen a lobby is five players. Usually 3 of them are level 50 and than two beginners, including myself. And than I got paired with the other beginner ?. I’ll try to play more in the evening than.

• 2 weeks later...

According to PST.org you need to invest over 20 hours into the multiplayer DLC, if you bought the multiplayer DLC beforehand it would take you 1 - 5 hours of boosting, but now you actually have to gain levels in order to gain access to the various abilities.

I hate boosting... so unlikely I'll do this anytime soon.

Forget my previous post about that the MP is dead. I was just searching wrong. Team Play is still alive, although you come across the same die hards all the time. And when EU servers got empty late in the evening I just switched to US servers. In total it took me 22 hours, but the MP is fun and the trophies are very easy. Now that’s out of the way, let’s enjoy SP.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 1

Just now, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

if u just want the plat it's fine, won't take long, but if u want the 100% the cyberdemonic armor will take 200 hrs

No. That is just wrong. I just said I did all MP trophies in 22 hours. I don’t know where you get the 200 hours from. That’s just ridiculous.

• Like 1

i played it on xbox live, about 5-6 hrs a day and it took fucking months. i unlocked the challenge to get the cyberdemonic armor at like prestige 8 and by the time i had finished the easiest challenge i was basically prestige 10

if you have played this game before the dlc changes then sure, u can get the cyberdemon armor straight away and the trophy no problem

but if u only played after the changes the only way to get cyberdemon armor is to be prestige 8 first, get challenge, do the challenge and u can get the chest armor, which i think was the easiest to unlock

Just now, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

i played it on xbox live, about 5-6 hrs a day and it took fucking months. i unlocked the challenge to get the cyberdemonic armor at like prestige 8 and by the time i had finished the easiest challenge i was basically prestige 10

Well. Than you must have sucked really bad at this game. Even rubberbanding your left analog stick and just getting the Match Bonus Exp wouldn’t even take 100 hours. 

1 minute ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

you would need 40 kills every single match for a solid week to be like prestige 5 10 hrs a day so i think ur full of shit mate

Dude. I just played this game. You get anywhere between 10.000-25.000 Exp per match. You can prestige a level in 2 hours if you’re good at the game. Took me a little bit longer than that, but still. The one that’s full of shit is you.