How hard is the multiplayer to get all trophies

Taliesin_2943

Just need the cacodemon kills and the last two armor pieces for 100%. I'm generally crap at MP but this isn't too bad of a grind. I think once I finish the demon kills it'll go faster since I won't be so focused on finding the spawns/enemy players for it.

So I did this without boosting and, there are only three trophies that are a pain, the rest can be gained in a single day easily.

Those are the doublekill, which is luck based, and becoming a demon too is luck based mind you, the other two are computing with style and beauty is pain, which takes 90% of the grind.

Better watch something, 'cause you're in for a good while, ah, and use the combat shotgun, best weapon in the game.

Wish it was easier to get like a middle of the night boost session for this game I've made a couple attempts but no one ever joins cause my nets best at like 3-4 in the morning central time and no one's around to attempt a boost I be just need kills for 2 demons 1 of which also requires the multikill those are litterally all that's holding me back I keep putting it on the back burner cause I can't even get close to getting the demon spawn most times and when I do I get slaughtered before I can get going :(

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Wish it was easier to get like a middle of the night boost session for this game I've made a couple attempts but no one ever joins cause my nets best at like 3-4 in the morning central time and no one's around to attempt a boost I be just need kills for 2 demons 1 of which also requires the multikill those are litterally all that's holding me back I keep putting it on the back burner cause I can't even get close to getting the demon spawn most times and when I do I get slaughtered before I can get going :(

Whenever I go for online trophies late at night I usually end up playing with UK players and/or German and Dutch players. But it’s generally best to play with players in your region.

On 12/5/2020 at 6:19 PM, Spaz said:

Whenever I go for online trophies late at night I usually end up playing with UK players and/or German and Dutch players. But it’s generally best to play with players in your region.

I don't mind playing with people from other countries my biggest problem is all I have for internet is my cellphones hotspot and I quickly burn through the data limit so it gets slowed down so middle of the night/super early morning is the only time it's halfway strong enough to play online

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the last trophy I needed to 100% this, which was the Cyber-Demonic armour one. Casually grinded out to Echelon 8 to unlock the challenges for it and found the easiest armour challenge to be the "Kill the top enemy player 3 times in one game" one. There's others but doing that 5 times is going to be less stressful than getting a 15-0 kill streak.

For those struggling, all I can recommend is finding a weapon/equipment/loadout that works for you and keep at it. Mine was the burst rifle & combat shotgun with the kinetic mine as equipment and the bounty rune for the XP bonus. Pretty much every action you do gets XP so  Soul Harvest is the easiest mode to become the demon in, due to it always having one on the field. If you can get the be the demon in the hold-a-position style modes, that's a good place to get the Spectre multikill trophy as the enemy tends to stay in the spot, allowing you to charge through.

Finally, I had a lot more luck finding games by switching my region to North America. It would default me to Europe and I'd either not find a game or it would pair me up with the same max level players who would rinse the floor against the other team. I instantly backed out when I recognised certain names - not because of they were bad players but because I didn't have fun playing against them. I seemed to get more varied games on the NA server region.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 9:22 PM, BurningIce1313 said:

About to start this very soon what should i focus on at the beginning

Before starting the multiplayer, go to Challenges > General and start tracking the Boot Camp I challenge (or any challenge you want) by highlighting it and pressing :cross:. Once you complete the challenge you tracked, you will unlock On Track :bronze:.

I rotated between playing on the Europe and North America servers (Team Play mode is the most active, don't bother with Beginners Only). You can change your region by pressing :square: at the main online menu, then selecting the region you want to play on. I wouldn't recommend playing on Asia-Pacific since it is a ghost town, if you want to boost the trophies, then that's the perfect server to play on.

At the beginning you just want to focus on getting a feel for the game and leveling up. I made a list of all the trophy related weapons, equipment and demons. Once you unlock something trophy related, adjust your loadout. The weapon and equipment trophies should come naturally but the demons will be luck based, since you need to beat your opponents and teammates to the spawn point(s). 

Level 06 - Threat Pulse (Equipment)

Level 21 - Harvester (Demon)

Level 22 - Grenade Launcher (Weapon) *Already unlocked if you use the Ambusher loadout*

Level 27 - EMG Mark V (Weapon)

Level 28 - Spectre (Demon)

Level 33 - Reaper (Weapon)

Level 36 - Cacodemon (Demon)

Level 42 - Kinetic Mine (Equipment)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2020 at 10:16 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Im asking because I've never played these games before and haven't had much experience with multiplayer of this type so I'm basically a noob at it how hard would getting all the trophies for 100% be since I lack any real skill starting out and about how long would it take to do everything

All trophies are easy and Grindy, u will get sooner or later. Except one Go for the gold trophy, it requires skills to get gold rating

• Like 3

For the base trophy list, it wasn't difficult. I got 3v1 when I went for my online trophies cuz only those experienced randoms were online. Still managed to pop them all in one evening session, through a noob's attrition.

Edited by Eraezr

• 1 month later...
On 29.8.2020 at 1:25 PM, Baker said:

No. That is just wrong. I just said I did all MP trophies in 22 hours. I don’t know where you get the 200 hours from. That’s just ridiculous.

Yeah that's an insane exaggeration. With uninterrupted boosting it would take 20 ish hours max.