Game crashing post-patch

neurophoniste

6 minutes ago, DKShadow said:

I haven't had any save files corrupt yet, though my game crashes roughly every hour on average on PS5 - and half the time it happens when I hit quick save. So right now I neither want to save nor go too long without saving...

Yeah, saving / loading was often one of the big causes of crashes on the old build too. It’s what killed my original save file last year (and is the main reason why I bought a PS Plus subscription!)

Shame to hear that the new build doesn’t appear to be any more stable :(

1 hour ago, BGriff1986 said:

Yeah, saving / loading was often one of the big causes of crashes on the old build too. It’s what killed my original save file last year (and is the main reason why I bought a PS Plus subscription!)

Shame to hear that the new build doesn’t appear to be any more stable :(

Looks like they patched it:  

Edited by Foorbits

Yeah, the game has definitely become more prone to crashes in the latest version. I guess I've been pretty lucky, last year going for 100% I had 0 crashes and the game was running 12 hours sometime. But with the new update I got two blue screens already just playing for a few hours. Also the game freezes for a couple of seconds from time to time.

Kudos(h) to them for having a patch already on the way. I wonder if it'll fix the REMIX trophies too (right now they don't work).

12 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Did the latest patch fix the crash on save glitch that some people were having, which also corrupted their saves?

There have been two patches already and while they definitely made the game more stable I had a crash last night (with both installed) when I "save and quit". I was sure it would corrupt my save but luckily it did not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DizzyDavidson said:

There have been two patches already and while they definitely made the game more stable I had a crash last night (with both installed) when I "save and quit". I was sure it would corrupt my save but luckily it did not.

Bugger, I was really hoping the stability problems had been fixed by now :(.