*Solved* Is the EBR DLC a free purchase or part of an update?

GLWfly

I've been trying to figure it out online but have come up with different answers, so to clarify everything: Is the EBR DLC for Driveclub Bikes supposed to show up under Library > Driveclub > Your Add-Ons? I have the "Erik Buell Racing Livery Pack" and "Driveclub Bikes" (as well as "Driveclub PS+ Edition" from way back when if it makes a difference).

Just wondering if I straight up missed adding it to my library or if it's supposed to just be part of an update. It still says "Coming Soon" after the MV Augusta and Suzuki tours.

Edited by GLWfly

It needed to be added to your download list, but was free. 

If you have those, on the game app before starting it, go down to the "store" section, but don't enter the store, the top option should be "owned" or something, in there you can see if the dlc that you own is install or download it, if it's not installed, even if it was took out of the psn store. 

If you didn't put it on your download list before, then it's likely that it's no longer available for you, because a lot (or all?) Driveclub dlc were took out of the psn store. 

• Like 2

If it says "coming soon" you may not be able to download it anymore. It was not a paid DLC.

A good practice in general, for future reference, is to play the content or earn a trophy just to make sure it's owned for later. I did this myself for the main Driveclub game, since there were so many DLC packs. Regarding Bikes, as I didn't purchase EBR and wasn't sure if I owned it either, I also played this one. This game and its DLCs were somewhat confusing.

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies. So it seems I missed the main EBR tour pack while I was purchasing and adding all 110 DLCs to my library. It's unfortunate, but at least I'll still be able to get the 100% for the main Driveclub trophy list, as well as the platinum for Bikes.

38 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

A good practice in general, for future reference, is to play the content or earn a trophy just to make sure it's owned for later. I did this myself for the main Driveclub game, since there were so many DLC packs. Regarding Bikes, as I didn't purchase EBR and wasn't sure if I owned it either, I also played this one. This game and its DLCs were somewhat confusing.

This is a good tip, I'll make sure to do that in the future whenever DLC gets delisted.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, GLWfly said:

Thanks for the replies. So it seems I missed the main EBR tour pack while I was purchasing and adding all 110 DLCs to my library. It's unfortunate, but at least I'll still be able to get the 100% for the main Driveclub trophy list, as well as the platinum for Bikes.

This is a good tip, I'll make sure to do that in the future whenever DLC gets delisted.

Hi if your sure you have purchased the dlc before delisting there is two ways you can try activating it in your game. The first is to restore licenses on your PS4 (this has worked for most that trouble with Driveclub Dlc). The second will take a little longer but if you go through your purchases/download list while logged into your PlayStation account on mobile or computer web browser you can manually searching for the dlc and download it through there. The game is delisted now but most dlc should be accessible still from their servers to redownload for anyone that bought them.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 1