NYM Hardcore: The Help and Tips Page

MiloFPS

Only picked up this game a couple of months ago as wanted to get the online trophies. Managed to get them and finish most of the single player ones and thought to myself ‘sod it I’ll knock out NYM before the servers close’ (so it’s unlocked for doing the trophy at a later date). The game has humbled my as it’s kicking my arse. On lvl 4 and the stadium is all long corridors and have to be wreckless af to not time out. So maybe I’ll put NYM And NYMHC on hold for now..

4 minutes ago, Darkwaxer said:

Only picked up this game a couple of months ago as wanted to get the online trophies. Managed to get them and finish most of the single player ones and thought to myself ‘sod it I’ll knock out NYM before the servers close’ (so it’s unlocked for doing the trophy at a later date). The game has humbled my as it’s kicking my arse. On lvl 4 and the stadium is all long corridors and have to be wreckless af to not time out. So maybe I’ll put NYM And NYMHC on hold for now..

Have you used the golden guns ?

2 minutes ago, Darkwaxer said:

I’ve found them all, think they are automatically enabled aren’t they?

I’m 99% sure they need to be switched on.

Also, check if Golden Guns are enabled at: Main Menu -> Settings -> Gameplay -> Golden Gun Effects On/Off.

Edited by amurnin100

13 hours ago, Darkwaxer said:

If you haven't done so already beat it on hardcore. As the more you play it the easier it becomes. That is a very hard section along with chapter 10. Your best bet is to abuse bullet time as much as possible by going in and out of cover during the long tunnels.

The first section with the bleachers, use your pistol to wipe out the first set of enemies. After the cut scene, a stream of enemies will be come so you need to use your SMG and bullet time to pick them up on after the other and be careful of the two that will spawn at the bottom of the bleachers that will flank you. The 2nd section with the bleacher is going down where Passo is busy with the sniper, use shoot dodge down the bleacher, if your aim is good you can wipe them all out before you fall down. I don't recommend you take either bleacher section slowly on NYM/NYMHC as they will nade you.

Edited by U_mad_bro7778